Thread: Does anyone trade stocks?

Does anyone trade stocks?

Just wondering if anyone here traded stocks or was interested in starting. There's an app called RobinHood that is commission free stock trading. They're doing a promotion right now where if you sign up with someone's referral you get a free random stock (so do I). I've had a lot of fun messing around on it the past little bit. If anyone is interested in trading stocks it's a great way to get started. Feel free to PM me with any questions I'm not pushing it anymore than just throwing this message out there. Here's the link if anyone is interested or wants to learn more. http://share.robinhood.com/johnb787

PS it is a mobile app, so I believe you would have to click the link or type it in on a mobile device.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Ive thought about it several times but never have. might look into it.
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards