Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Lightbulb NHL, Adidas unveil uniforms

Just saw this article on the NHL's website. Your thoughts on your teams new Adidas "ADIZERO" jersey?

And, more specifically, the Las Vegas Golden Knights jersey for the 2017-18 season?

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-jerseys...on/c-290020400

I'm personally digging the Vegas threads.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 06-21-2017 at 01:13 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The Vegas threads do look good!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I like the Vegas ones as well, and love the changes to the Avalanche jersey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Cleveland Indians

Like the Vegas Jersey. Small changes to other jerseys but nothing major to keep the traditional feel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you had shown those to me without saying they were new, I would never have known. Leave it to teams to make "minor" changes just to get sheep to buy new jerseys.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Love the Vegas jerseys.

Habs only did a couple little tweaks to theirs, bringing back the blue on the collar and adding a line on the inside collar from the poem In Flanders Fields.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Don't like the perforated numbers.

However, I do find "negative space" logos very interesting. Where the logo matches the jersey color it appears they are using jersey material instead of the tackle twill. Could have a yuuuuuge impact on patch cards. If you don't get a seam, how do you distinguish it from a regular jersey swatch?

Screen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-11.01.56-.png

Also, the embossing on the Vegas jersey (on the gold stripe) is pretty neat.

Golden-Knights-Sleeve-Detail-590x589.jpg

2016 vs 2017 side by side

Detailed review of each team
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 06-24-2017 at 03:24 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Indianapolis Colts Toronto Blue Jays
    See caseyww86's Items on eBay

Ok here we go:

I love the vegas jerseys and the white gloves. I love everything about that uniform a sit is so glam Vargas style. There will be a Golden Knights Jersey in my collection by the end of next season. Haha.

The Detroit red wings jersey had such minor minor changes. Thank god it's the same.

The Oilers colors..... in not sure I like the dark blue secondary coloring based on the pictures thus far. Once they are at Jersey City or whatever I will have to check them out and report back but the initial stylings of the jersey I love everything of it.

Have any any of you seen calgarys road jersey? Hahahahah it's such an abdominal mess it's just so fitting for Calgary. Screw em. LETS GO OIL!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Have any any of you seen calgarys road jersey? Hahahahah it's such an abdominal mess it's just so fitting for Calgary. Screw em. LETS GO OIL!!!!

Well sir how about i come up to your current location and stuff a Flames road jersey where the sun don't shine.
    Your Oilers were so pathetic for years picking number one overall picks until a can't miss prospect came along "McDavid" and you won the lottery again.
    If you don't like the Flames road jersey design that is fine but your quoted (snide) comment above deserves a reply.
    Last edited by JoelCarry; 06-25-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Love the Vegas jerseys.

Habs only did a couple little tweaks to theirs, bringing back the blue on the collar and adding a line on the inside collar from the poem In Flanders Fields.

I love the In Flanders Fields touch. So classy. Nice job by Montreal!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 06-24-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast