wanting to trade for cubs autos in $50-150 range possibly in your favor

current cubs only. trade, no buying. lmk what you have for trade and check my lists if there's anything you'd be interested in. i'm willing to trade in your favor if i'm trading my $3-10 range cards. i'll trade by sell value or beckett value, whichever you prefer.

thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by goaldriversv; 06-21-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hi, I checked your bucket and seen the dual Nolan Ryan 2009 SP Legendary Cuts. Is that a dual with two Nolan Ryan jerseys and pictures? If so, how many low-end autos/GU would it take to trade for it? I have a Mark Prior auto if you would want that. PLMK

I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. I might trade for Ted Williams or Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Ok, i answered two of my questions, the card has Josh Beckett on it with Nolan Ryan. But still interested, depending on how many autos/gu it will take to get it & if you would be interested in a Mark Prior auto. thanks

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Well, I am keeping your thread at the top, ha. I cannot find my Prior auto so I must have traded it. But I still need to know how many auto/gu for the Ryan 09 SP.

I have this available

Last edited by mgm37; 06-21-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by gmessick2 View Post
    Well, I am keeping your thread at the top, ha. I cannot find my Prior auto so I must have traded it. But I still need to know how many auto/gu for the Ryan 09 SP.
    think the ryan is gone. will pm you if i still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    I have this available

going to revise my post to only current cubs. thanks for the reply.