Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to get rid of a lot of baseball

Check my tradelist and just send me offers ft. I prefer baseball for football or basketball, but I will take baseball for baseball if offer is right. Please send any offers or interests on any cards. Again I dont have a photobucket right now for my baseball so just look at the trade list. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

check my bucket im willing to give up alot for the miggy/griffey dual, and the ted wiilliams dual

lmk

TylerT

Liked the Leinart auto and the Larry Bird.. Could do the Ted Williams bat/jersey, Willie Mays bat. Just for the Bird. If interested just PM me. Thanks

tylert, the Ted is around 100, i took it to a card show around 2 weeks ago and the guy said it was around 100, it is in perfect condition. The Mays is 40 but rising. I Havent gotten a new beckett in a while so it might have gone up. Thanks man and just LMK
    NT, didnt see anything, do you have any other autos that arent on there?

u only trading or are u selling also? cuz im interested in the cabrera patch

Well The Bird Is150 And Id Much Rather Have A Bird Auto Becuase Im From Plymouth Mad Love The Celtics And Larry Brd

What Are The Sets And I Can Think About It

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast