Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guarenteed Auto... yeah right

Guarenteed Auto... yeah right

I just busted a box of 2006 Bowman Chrome BB, didn't get an auto. what are my opitions? I bought the box off of ebay. Should I contact the seller or e-mail, write, call Topps? Has this happened to anyone? What did you do?

2. The Card Swap
    Got a link to the auction?

It should be guaranteed (Ive never seen an auto NOT pulled), I think you got scammed.

It was a two box lot, the second box yieled 2 autos. Which I've done before. Just bought a box last week at the local shop and it had 2 autos. Still upset though, the other box should have had an auto! Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250022803429

Weird, I guess it evened out though. Give the company of production a call, and send the box back. Im sure youll get something...

Send it back as in, put all the cards back in the wrappers?

Usually you send back 1 Wrapper, the UPC Code, and a letter of why your sending back.

Well the letter is in the mail. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for to hear something.

TwinsFan I honestly don't believe you were scammed by the seller. I think it's simply a manufacturing error. I saw several live breaks of Bowman Chrome that had missing autos. I saw several breaks that had two autos. Your only recourse is to contact Topps and see what they say (which is usually, "there isn't a guarantee you'll get an autograph, those are just the odds").

yeah I agree with you mrbaseball, I don't think it was the seller. I have busted 5 hobby boxes, 2 boxes had 2 autos, 2 boxes had 1, and then the last one didn't have one. I sent a letter to Topps, I won't be pissed if I don't get anything. I would like some sort of reply at least.

Unfortunetly mrbaseball is right. Topps will likely say that the stated odds on the box are for the "entire production run" and "do not reflect on individual packs or boxes"

Many boxes will put "Find one Auto or Game-Used per box*"

"*=Stated Odds Refelect Entire Production blah blah...you get the idea"

Now, on the other hand, if the box said "Find one Autographed Card per box, and didn't have anything about eniter production run on the box, then you should be entitled to compensation of some sort

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast