http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-seconds.html

He may be the greatest quarterback of all time.

But Tom Brady was humbled when he came head-to-head with the famous wrestler, Goeido Gotaro, - who has won multiple championships himself - in Tokyo, Japan.

Brady, 39, had stopped in on the wrestler's training session with his eldest child Jack when the Japanese champion, 31, convinced him to give it a go.

Although the quarterback clearly lost, he says his time with the wrestlers was 'special'.

'For them to welcome me means very much to me,' Brady told Kyodo news. 'It's hard to describe in words how special that was.'

Brady - who has been touring Asia for the last five days to promote sports gear company Under Armour - asked many questions about training and fighting before he decided to give it a go himself.

Brady can be seen mouthing, 'Wow, my goodness' while watching two sumo wrestlers battle it out.

Head down and with a stern face, Brady gets into position before attempting to push the wrestler.

He then charges forward and pushes against the heavy set wrestler who stands steadfast, even though the four-time Patriot champion was using all his might to thrust him backward. After a few seconds, Brady gives in.