Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm "famous" + all of the rage that followed

HELLO!

If you'll kindly turn to page 16 of your July Hockey Beckett you'll see this...............

PLUS two-thirds of a page devoted to my 1201 Ryan Kesler cards and jerseys and bobble-head and FrankenStick etc. I thought they'd take my words and edit them a little bit but nooooooooo, they just re-printed me word for word and some of it is kinda mean hahahahahaaaaa!! Oh well eh?

So I decided to celebrate by buying a $140 box of UD Ice while I was there buying my Beckett. And you know where this story is going, right?

The base............

Tavares is for the PC at least..............

The Sub Zeros

The RCs.................

Oooooooooooooo Chris Tanev's brother!!! Fart Noises.

And the whatevers...............

Monahan is a 15/16 "update" 1:765..........still complete Flames trash.

Unless someone wants to offer me $140 for this pile of hobo-vomit none of it's available because I'm burying it in the garden and hopefully growing a UpperDeckGarbage tree. The leaves will all be Jim Slater and Erik Ersberg and Jeremy Morin RCs........

Ok gonna go read my Beckett now :)
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 06-24-2017 at 01:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed, whats a Beckett?

If you bring one on Sunday, maybe ill give it a read.

Coming Sunday?

Too bad you didnt hit Ekblad and Doughty Ice Rookies =S

Bring some of your "hits" if you want, maybe ill have some garbage to trade for them
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there Sunday. We can play wall-sies with my cards, see if that plastic can get dinged up reallllllll good...........

Fixed the RC's part of the post too
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 06-24-2017 at 01:18 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey, congrats on that PC feature! That must be a very cool feeling. If i were you, I'd buy 1 or 2 more editions, cut out the pages nicely and frame it up, perhaps? Meh, I think it would be a cool thing if you're into that stuff.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

I would like to get my copy signed so that it is a collectors item! Really cool having that done about you. As soon as I saw they were doing a Kesler piece I thought they might quote you but a whole side article is awesome! You deserve it Ed! Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Pretty sweet! (The article, not the box) I might have to go buy a Beckett now...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a great idea for the box and its contents. Maybe we can get Upper Deck to include flower or vegetable seeds with their compost and it would save us a trip to the nursery.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a great idea for the box and its contents. Maybe we can get Upper Deck to include flower or vegetable seeds with their compost and it would save us a trip to the nursery.

I gave the Chychrun away to a member here and chucked the rest of them at Steffen at the card show last Sunday. Too bad Out of Sight =/= Out of Mind, still furious here

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure what you were expecting when you break a box of Ice. It's total feast/famine with most of it being on the famine side.

Lots of flames collectors here as well that could have used that Monahan card that could have traded you a Canuck card but whatever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast