Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

not sure what you were expecting when you break a box of Ice. It's total feast/famine with most of it being on the famine side.

Lots of flames collectors here as well that could have used that Monahan card that could have traded you a Canuck card but whatever.

I guess I'll just plead ignorance as to the contents of a box of Ice, what can I say? My main beef wasn't so much my ROI as it was the fact that it took me three minutes to open six packs of garbage cards. Three. Minutes. That works out to $2800 per hour. Do you know what you can get for $2800 for an hour? Nothing legal, no sir! That's what KILLED me, that feeling after three lousy minutes.

It was the day after that I added up the ROI, and at that point I had a little chat with Upper Deck on the Twitter and I was SO polite and civilized (other than calling the box a war crime) that they thanked me for my candor at the end of it. They even offered to mail me some product, but I turned them down. It's been 11 days since I've purchased a card, wish me luck

Any Flames collectors wanting that Monahan, please contact @canucksfan007 I'm sure he'll be happy to pass the card along or trade it for some gum........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

$140 and you get one basic jersey and one "old" auto. That is a war crime -- or at least a hate crime...

At least I know one of my old cards is in a "Beckett Collection"! Living vicariously...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12