Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had to run down to BYU to do some work on campus so I thought I would check out a BYU baseball game. This was my first (at least in a long time) college game. I was happy to see that a college stadium had both scorecards and souvenir cups! The scorecard is simple, but at least it's specific for BYU. I bought the mascot bobblehead in the team shop (although it was an official giveaway about a week ago!)

20180323_211949.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice collection of scorecards and stuff from different places. If you are in Oregon again stop in Salem/Keizer Oregon at the Salem Keizer Volcanoes! I forgot who the Major League teams it belongs too. I saw that you stopped at the Hillsboro Hops (I haven't been there yet). Thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection of scorecards and stuff from different places. If you are in Oregon again stop in Salem/Keizer Oregon at the Salem Keizer Volcanoes! I forgot who the Major League teams it belongs too. I saw that you stopped at the Hillsboro Hops (I haven't been there yet). Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Actually I plan on being in the NW in August for the Seattle Mariners, Tacoma Rainiers, and Everett Aquasox for a Three Stadium/Three Day tour!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back from a meeting in Austin, and I caught the Univ of Texas Longhorns baseball game. I wasn't planning it, I just went last minute. Glad I did. It's a nice stadium and very scorekeeping-friendly (more so than half the major league stadiums I have been to). It was freaking cold though. It was 88F on Friday but 41 on Saturday for the game, with a wind chill in the 30s.; probably the worst conditions I ever sat through in a baseball game LOL. Got a scorecard and soda cup (for which they have three sizes!) and bought in the team shop a replica of the field! I don't have any of these yet!

20180408_112209.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Cool collection, thanks for sharing!! Some fun memories wrapped up in this stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys
    just got back from my annual teaching in Minneapolis and finally got in a St. Paul Saints game. The Saints are not affiliated with MLB, but rather are part of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball.
    The stadium is nice, comparable to an AAA stadium. Got all the classic swag: scorecard, soda and beer cups, ice cream helmet. The magnetic schedule was an official giveaway.
    Their mascot is a female pink pig called 'Mudonna'. I was hoping the team shop had a bobblehead of her but no such luck. I def. would have bought one! LOL

StPaulSaints.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Oklahoma Sooners Washington State Cougars

Neat collection, I’d love to take in a Longhorns home game.If you ever get to Oklahoma the OKC Dodgers have a very nice park in downtown OKC as I’m sure you may know. The OU ballpark is pretty nice. Oklahoma State will soon break ground on a new park that looks amazing from the renderings. I think it will be a game changer that the rest of the NCAA baseball programs will have to step to meet. I’m not a OSU fan but I am excited for this park to open so I can take in a game. The Tulsa Drillers stadium looks cool I have driven by it but never taken in a game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, sorry for the long absence, been working on other hobbies more as of late LOL. Well, Rookie League ball has started up, so that means Mini Mondays are back for the Ogden Raptors. Last Monday was a replica ring sculpture, celebrating their winning the Pioneer League in 2017 and last night was Cody Billinger, celebrating his 2017 Rookie of the Year!
    In two weeks there is a Cory Seager bobblehead, but I am not sure I'll get that one. While I am sure it is a different figure, they did Seager last year, and it's a 90-min trip (one way) to go get these things. So I may not go up for that one. BUT, on Aug 20 they have a bobble for their mascot and I will definitely get that one!!!!

20180703_164128.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night was the final Mini Monday giveaway at the Raptors, their mascot Oggie!

Next month is my big annual baseball trip, this time to St. Louis for some cool swag

Oh, and I FINALLY bought display cabinets so I can unpack my stuff from 2+ years ago, so in upcoming weeks expect lots more pics, mainly Braves stuff but also misc teams.

20180820_175014.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got some display cabinets for my sports stadium swag so here are some more pics. Starting with the now defunct Gwinnett Braves (AAA for the Atlanta Braves), as in 2018 they became the Gwinnett Stripers. Everything below except the Medlen and Kimbrel bobbles were aquired in the 2016 season:

First, the standard stuff: scorecard (game got called for rain in the 6th), 2016 magnetic schedule, soda cup, beer cup, and ice cream helmet.

20180827_142654.jpg

Next three pitchers: Matt Wisler, Craig Kimbrel, and Kris Medlen:

20180827_141510.jpg

Lastly, Hank Aaron (never played for Gwinnett but if you are in the Braves' organization it must be a requirement to have some Hank Aaron swag on a regular basis), their mascot Chopper, and their manager (at the time), Brian Snitker:

20180827_141840.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast