Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blaine's Sports Memorabilia

hey all,
    Just joined this forum. You can see my intro and brief collection bio under 'Meet and Greet' (Greeting from Salt Lake City).

In a nutshell, I collect memorabilia I get at games. The vast majority of my stuff is baseball, and most of that is from the Braves from my four years (2013-2016) of being a season ticket holder.

I still have not unpacked my stuff since moving to SLC, but here are some I have acquired since leaving Atlanta last summer:

1. New York Mets.
    Scorecard, ice cream helmet, soda and beer cups; the fedora was the official giveaway that night.

NYMets.jpg

2. Houston Astros
    Scorecard, ice cream helmet AND mascot cups, soda and beer cups. The official giveaway (not in this pic) was a vintage Mike Scott jersey.

HoustonAstros.jpg

3. Round Rock Express (AAA of the Texas Rangers).
    Scorecard, ice cream helmets (2 styles), soda cup, beer mason jar (plastic), and 2016 magnetic schedule.

RRExpress.jpg

4. Salt Lake Bees (AAA for the Los Angeles Angels)
    Scorecard, soda cup, ice cream helmet (apparently no beer cups?)

SaltLakeBees.jpg

5. San Diego Padres
    Scorecard, ice cream helmet, soda and beer cup.

PetcoPark.jpg

6. New York Yankees
    Scorecard, soda cup (2 styles), beer cup, ice cream helmet; fleece blanket was official giveaway that night

YankeeStadium.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would this thread be better here (https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...-Show-and-Tell). If so, can a moderator move it? I plan to add more in the near future :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night went to Lindquist Field, home of the Ogden Raptors (Rookie League for the L.A. Dodgers). Picked up a scorecard and soda mug (no beer cup or ice cream helmet, though). Also the official giveaway was a mini-bobble for 'rookie league' Prince Fielder (one of 5 they are releasing this year).

OdgenRaptors.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got back from a 3-day, whirlwind tour of baseball stadiums in the Bay area, incl. the San Francisco Giants and two of their minor league teams.

First up, Friday was the San Jose Giants (A affiliate). Being a A Team I didn't expect much swag but got a scorecard and a 'slushee' cup (did not have traditional soda cups, nor beer cups or ice cream helmets).

SJGiants.jpg

Next, Saturday was the SF Giants! A very nice stadium got lots of swag, but not all I wanted...can you believe the Giants, an MLB team, does NOT have ice cream helmets this year? Apparently their new ice cream vendor did not invest in them. I still got a scorecard, soda cup, and a kids bucket (to make up for not getting the ice cream helmet) which came with a Lou Seal magnet. The official giveaway was the Jeff Samardjzija snow globe. They were selling the Brandon Crawford bobbleheads inside as a promotional gig for Giants' youth charities.

SFGiants.jpg

On Sunday it was their AAA team, the Sacramento River Cats. There I got a scorecard, soda cup, and ice cream helmet (about time LOL). But the neat treat was a couple autographs. When we got there, a couple players (Matt Gage, Dustin Knight) were outside the Team Shop signing autographs. So, I jumped into the team shop, got an official Pacific Coast League ball and got in line to get it signed :)

SacRiverCats.jpg

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Pretty awesome stuff you have here!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty awesome stuff you have here!

Thanks, there will be more once I unpack the bulk of my stuff :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks, there will be more once I unpack the bulk of my stuff :)

Nice! Can't wait to see!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was in Portland, OR this week for work so I made a trip on Thursday up to Hillsboro to see the Hillsboro Hops, Single-A affiliate of the Diamondbacks. Kept score on a nice scorecard; the plastic soda cup was a holdover from an Allstar Game that was there a week prior. The glass beer pint is not an official souvenir beer cup as sold at the concession stands (they didn't have those), but rather one I bought in the Team Shop. I figure with a name like the Hops, I should get a beer pint, even though it will eventually be on a shelf and not drunk from. Being only single-A there was also no ice cream helmet or other swag, still got a couple nice things!

HillsHops.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Over the last several weeks I made three more trips to Lindquist Field (see post 3, above) to get more of the 'mini' bobbleheads given out on Mondays. Here are the four I have (Fielder was also shown earlier); there is a fifth next Monday (Kenley Jansen--but as a hitting Raptor, not a pitching Dodger!) but I am going to have to skip it since I am racing a 5K my job is hosting. Tommy Lasorda is in an Ogden Dodgers uniform, a team he managed in the late 1960s.

RaptorsBobbles.jpg
    Last edited by bmathison1972; 08-21-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: misspelled Jansen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I haven't been around much (mainly because it's a lull in the baseball season - LOL). However I have gotten a couple more hockey arenas in. When I go to a hockey team for the first time, I get a puck. So here is my small, but growing, puck collection. The ring replica was a formal giveaway when I attended the Blackhawks in December 2015.

20180305_092221.jpg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast