Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

PC - Joe Sakic Stick Cards~

I've been working on a thread as I am parting with a good portion of my Joe Sakic collection. While sorting through them, I come across these cards where I cant bring myself to let go. Figured I'd share them before I hide them

Sorry about the scan quality, definitely not the greatest...

scan0015.jpg
    scan0016.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    scan0018.jpg
    scan0019.jpg
    scan0020.jpg
    scan0021.jpg
    scan0022.jpg
    scan0024.jpg
    scan0023.jpg
    scan0025.jpg

Thanks for the look
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 01-28-2018 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Refresh Images~

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Man, those are some sweet, sweet cards ! Great show ! Who knew there was more to collecting than Devan Dubnyk?? I kid, I kid.. :)

My favourites have to be the Roy/Sakic Cup dual, The stickside Signatures, and the Tape to Tape auto ! Beauties !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, those are some sweet, sweet cards ! Great show ! Who knew there was more to collecting than Devan Dubnyk?? I kid, I kid.. :)

My favourites have to be the Roy/Sakic Cup dual, The stickside Signatures, and the Tape to Tape auto ! Beauties !

Haha Thanks! I had a few slow patches in my Dubnyk collecting and got into trouble ... oops ....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Very,very nice...Especially the Nords pieces

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Tampa Bay Lightning San Antonio Spurs Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @petemfcrowe See minticus07's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet collection man... It saddens me to hear about guys needing to get rid of their PCs. I'm glad you've found some to hold on to

SCF Rewards
    Country

Figured I'd share a new PC item that isn't a Dubnyk~ As mentioned in the original post, I have sadly been parting with a good portion of the Sakic collection, but decided to hold on to some "stick cards". While selling a few more Sakic's, I decided to pull a trigger on another stick card to add to the collection. Couldn't help it I think it will fit in nicely :)

2013/14 National Treasures Joe Sakic & Patrick Roy Dual Stick Booklet Auto /15
    scan0001.jpg

Thanks for the Look!~
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 01-28-2018 at 09:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Great looking collection.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Figured I'd share a new PC item that isn't a Dubnyk~ As mentioned in the original post, I have sadly been parting with a good portion of the Sakic collection, but decided to hold on to some "stick cards". While selling a few more Sakic's, I decided to pull a trigger on another stick card to add to the collection. Couldn't help it I think it will fit in nicely :)

2013/14 National Treasures Joe Sakic & Patrick Roy Dual Stick Booklet Auto /15
    scan0001.jpg

Thanks for the Look!~

Yeah, now that's one of those hockey cad "wow" moments right here. Stunning.

Congrats, man !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beautiful collection of Joe Sakic stick cards congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Awesome! :)
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast