Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Honestly...I'm glad.

Photobucket has been so bad for so long that I just simply cannot understand why anyone still uses it. I hate it so much that as soon as I'm talking to someone and they either provide a PB link or say "check my bucket" I'm out. No way am I visiting that atrocity of a site.

In a world where we have Google Images or even Flickr/Imgur there is just no reason for PB to exist

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

I was just going to start a thread about this. I just spent 20 minutes trying to load 3-4 images from another traders bucket and I almost smashed my mouse I was so frustrated. I haven't used it in a couple years but at this point I can't even handle it. In all my years of interwebbing I have never seen a site go from being totally functional to absolutely useless like Photobucket has, it's amazing. Thanks for listening guys...I feel better.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Can I just drag my PhotoBucket pic to a new Flickr account?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It would be a pain to create a whole new account somewhere. But then, it could be a good excuse to reorganize what is showing...

I always had issues with people who just added pictures of whatever cards they had with no organization whatsoever. Group the cards by type/brand or team somehow. Makes searching much easier.

But of course, we all have our own preferences. I will always look at someone's pictures, if I can access the site. I will NOT, however, look at lists. That is way too time consuming, even if they are organized coherently (which they often are not). You can scan over pictures in an instant to see if you are interested because 99% of people know either what team they are looking for or what card set they are looking for, so they can look for a particular color or pattern. Having to read each and every entry in a list takes forever.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Can I just drag my PhotoBucket pic to a new Flickr account?

I think you can download all the pictures from an album into a handy little .ZIP file though. Then click, open, select, and upload all of those images to your Flcikr account.

I've never done this with Flickr (yet), but if I do that's the way I'm going to try and do it.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It would be a pain to create a whole new account somewhere. But then, it could be a good excuse to reorganize what is showing...

I always had issues with people who just added pictures of whatever cards they had with no organization whatsoever. Group the cards by type/brand or team somehow. Makes searching much easier.

But of course, we all have our own preferences. I will always look at someone's pictures, if I can access the site. I will NOT, however, look at lists. That is way too time consuming, even if they are organized coherently (which they often are not). You can scan over pictures in an instant to see if you are interested because 99% of people know either what team they are looking for or what card set they are looking for, so they can look for a particular color or pattern. Having to read each and every entry in a list takes forever.

I agree with this. If there's images of cards to be seen, no matter the digital platform, I'm going to look through them and find what I need, and if I really need it for a deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just going to start a thread about this. I just spent 20 minutes trying to load 3-4 images from another traders bucket and I almost smashed my mouse I was so frustrated. I haven't used it in a couple years but at this point I can't even handle it. In all my years of interwebbing I have never seen a site go from being totally functional to absolutely useless like Photobucket has, it's amazing. Thanks for listening guys...I feel better.

The old Beckett forum did this to itself
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have Amazon Prime, I would suggest using their Photo storage service. It comes with the Amazon Prime subscription.

You can share specific Albums from it, super easy to upload. You can even have it automatically sync with your NAS device at home. Upload your scans/photos to your synced folder and it will automatically upload to your Amazon Prime account.

Of course it's not free.... unless you already have a Prime account.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

Hey - check out the cool pic in my sig thanks to Photobucket's new pricing plans! NO 3rd party image sharing now unless you pay $500 per year?? I still can't understand this but it looks like I'm being forced to switch image hosts after 10 years on photobucket. Unbelievable!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast