Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

2017 Panini Certified Football 12 Box Hobby Case - Team Draft

Release Date - July 26th, 2017

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 10 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.

Box Break on Average - 4 Autographs Or Memorabilia

The price for 1 individual slot is $38 delivered, with additional slots $37 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

Rules For The Break

- Each team will receive one team base of all players pulled, all auto's, rookies, inserts, parallels and #'d cards.
    - If you hit a card worth $200 or more, I will ask that you pay extra for signature confirmation and insurance.
    - Payment is due within 48 hours after the break is full.
    - Once everyone is paid, I will randomize the list 3 times. If your name falls at the top of the list, you will have first crack at any team. From there, the member at #2 will have a pick of any team except what the member at #1 picked and so on until all 30 teams are drafted.
    - In the event of a dual team auto being hit, that card or cards in the break will be randomized at the end of the break.
    - Only members in the break can trade/sell slots to each other.
    - All cards will go to the team displayed on the card.

Last and not least, let's have some fun!!!!

Participant List

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

id take a spot or 2, but it doesn't seam like this is taking off.. I like when you ran the random boxes division style draft, that way we only needed 8 people and the price wasn't too bad..

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

id take a spot or 2, but it doesn't seam like this is taking off.. I like when you ran the random boxes division style draft, that way we only needed 8 people and the price wasn't too bad..

Throw me an idea and I will definitely change this if we could get this filled.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Throw me an idea and I will definitely change this if we could get this filled.

I didn't necessarily mean for this, but the last break I did here was like a 7 or 8 random 2014-2016 box draft as a division break.. only needed 8 of us and it was cheap and fun

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mustangcobra44's Items on eBay

I'll take a couple spots too. Hope this one makes but not looking good at this point.