Does anyone know how much it costs to send to Russia?

Hey all

Got a bidder from Russia and im not sure how much shipping usually is.

Bubble mailer, 1 card.

I am located in BC

Anyone know?

Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

If you have a shipping label and are able to print through paypal I think It would be like $3 and some change. But I'm from the US

Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

I sent a card to Russia from here in Ontario through regular mail and it wasn't much. I think it was like $5 or something like that. I initially inquired about sending it with a tracking number and that sent the price through the roof at over $100.

Rain

Yu have to put 5.90$ worth if stamps I believe. That's what I do anyways.

I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Standard international rate but I advise you to ship with some sort of confirmation/tracking number as stuff can disappear over there.

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content