Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Your gu & auto's of "Nat's" & "O's" for my RP's

10/18/2019 - This thread may now be closed, as I have used ALL of my RP'S - *****

Anyone interested in trading their gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals for REWARD POINTS ? I may also consider gu & auto's of baseball HOFer's and stars. Let's work out a trade.

1)I'll trade up to 1000 REWARD POINTS for ANY (of what I mentioned above) "unknown",common,or minor star(s) gu and/or auto cards.

2)I'll trade up to 1500 REWARD POINTS for ANY (of what I mentioned above) semi-star and star card(s) gu & auto's.

NOTE: I like cards that SHOW the team name and/or logo on the hat and/or uniform of the player MUCH MUCH MUCH more than those that don't.

So, let's work out a trade. Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-18-2019 at 04:20 PM. Reason: increasing RP's in 1) & 2)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I have a 2013 Bowman Sterling Bowman Sterling Auto Eduardo Rodriguez BSAP-ER
    a 2013 Prizm Auto Tyler Clippard TC
    a 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto Matt Purke BCP80
    Football: Emmitt Smith!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

bake...... - Thanks for your post and list. I just checked my Orioles (for the Rod...) & Nationals (for Clippard & Purke). Unfortunately, I already have those three. However, even though I already have them, I'll still make an offer. I'll do 150 RP's per card (450 total) + 50 RP's in regard to shipping = 500 RP's total for the three. If that is okay, please post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. If not okay, no problem. Again, thanks for your post & list. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

bakemeister52 - Just letting you know, I just sent you a PM. Have a good day.

Anyone else have any interest in working out a trade ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals they want to trade for RP's? If so, let's work out a trade. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump bump bump back ttt - --- let's smooth out this bumpy thread, and work out a trade --- Have a good evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt --- Anyone want to work out a trade ? My RP's for your ORIOLES and/or NATIONALS gu and/or auto's. Let's work out a trade. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't anyone have any gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES and/or NATIONALS they want to get rid of ? If so, let's work out of a trade, your "O's" & "Nat's" gu and/or auto's for my "RP's". Thanks for checking out this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've just INCREASED the RP's I'll trade in both 1) & 2) on post #1. So, let's work out a trade: your unwanted Orioles and/or Nationals gu and/or auto's FOR RP's.

Thanks for checking out this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

bake...... - Thanks for your post and list. I just checked my Orioles (for the Rod...) & Nationals (for Clippard & Purke). Unfortunately, I already have those three. However, even though I already have them, I'll still make an offer. I'll do 150 RP's per card (450 total) + 50 RP's in regard to shipping = 500 RP's total for the three. If that is okay, please post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. If not okay, no problem. Again, thanks for your post & list. Have a good night, Rodney

Rodney I totally forgot this post, do you still want to trade? I am back from my vacation and need to really start unloading cards, LMK! Rob

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast