Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thumbs up My biggest steal in "Moe" Town

Thanks @Kovy =)

Hi everyone,

Today I received a card I couldn't believe I landed until it was in my hands. I was fortunate enough to catch the auction on Ebay as it was freshly listed. As a Mantha collector, I was fortunate enough to already own his regular Sign of the Times rookies auto, however I of course have been trying to hunt his inscribed version /10. I've seen a copy or two sell on Ebay before but both were above the $100 mark. So when I saw a $30 price tag on a SOTT that had the name "MOE" on it, I had to do a serious double take. I probably never hit the buy it now button so fast in my life. From the moment I paid for it, I was hesitant the seller would find out what he had and cancel the transaction, but sure enough this Saturday afternoon that all became moot.

Here we have Anthony Mantha's 16/17 UD SPA Sign of the Times Rookies /10

Anthony Mantha 16/17 UD SPA Sign of the Times Rookies Inscribed Auto /10 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Now I have been looking forward to creating my quarterly S&T, but I am waiting for a few others and just had to put this card up as I was hyped to have found such a rare card for such a great price. So for now I will just show you 2 more cards that I received today that will represent the theme of my future S&T.

Anthony Mantha 16/17 UD Black Diamond Signature Rookie Materials Jersey Auto 39/99 (Jersey Numbered)

Anthony Mantha 16/17 UD Black Diamond Signature Rookie Materials Jersey Auto 39/99 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Sure this may seem like your average red Zetterberg Titanium rookie, but I assure you this one is not like the others. You can surely take a personal guess, but I will just post this for now

Henrik Zetterberg 02/03 Pacific Private Stock Titanium Red Rookie /299 (1) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 07-05-2017 at 11:40 PM.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Mantha though..... what a steal ! !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice additions!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers New York Giants
    See radek27's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice haul, congrats on the new cards.