Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Please Note - bbcards4sale will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my website, I have as lot of your needs. I woulod be willing to sell them for 80% off BV or trade for Matt Barzal cards.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

Carey, at the moment, can only use the 2016 Topps Update. Do you have a website or trade list?

Bill

Bill,
    Yes, link is in my sig. There is a list of GU/Auto and inserts/Parallels for trade. If you don't see anything, we can still make a deal with the 2016 Topps Update.
    Thanks,
    Carey
    Check out my wantlist at Hidden Content
    and my tradelist at Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill,
    Yes, link is in my sig. There is a list of GU/Auto and inserts/Parallels for trade. If you don't see anything, we can still make a deal with the 2016 Topps Update.
    Thanks,
    Carey

Didn't even think to look there as it says want list. Should have figured there might also be a trade list there as well. Anyway, I only saw 1 card I could use, and doubt this would be available.

2018 Topps Major League Materials Black Jose Altuve #MLM-JA #'d/99

I didn't see inserts I could use or need, and out of all of the auto's/relics you had, this was the only GU I needed (I collect 1 auto, jersey, bat and 1 other relic for each HOF or future HOF I like).

If not available, we'll focus on just the Update I need then as I do want them!

Bill
    Please visit my sports card website with over 5,000 cards listed.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jerryjtj's Items on eBay

Bill, On the chrome refractors are you looking for Bowman or Topps? plmk Thanks
    Jerry
    New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Only looking for cards on my want list!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill, On the chrome refractors are you looking for Bowman or Topps? plmk Thanks
    Jerry

Either one. Mainly looking for stars or up and coming stars/rookies. Not looking for common players. I will be mainly using these cards as trade bait.

Bill

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill, Please check the refractor link on my wixsite and lmk if you find anything of interest. Thanks!! Jerry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill, Please check the refractor link on my wixsite and lmk if you find anything of interest. Thanks!! Jerry

I found some stuff I could use.

Topps Heritage;
    Chrome #ed/999 - THC-284 V. Robles/A. Stevenson - Nationals
    Decals - #9 Aaron Judge - Yankees
    New Age Performers - #10 Cody Bellinger - Dodgers
    Variation - #150 Josh Hader -Brewers

Stadium Club;
    Black & White Orange Foil - #120 Jon Lester - Cubs - #163 Don Mattingly - Yankees

Topps Heritage
    News Flashbacks #7 NFL/AFL Merger - #8 Indira Gandhi

SP #494 Carlos Gonzalez

Presidential Stamp #ed/90 - GW1 George Washington (Do you have a pic?)

This is what I found I could use.
    Bill

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill, I have all of those except the Heritage news flash backs. I do have a picture of the stamp. I also added new cards to to refractor page including '18 Topps Memorial day Giancarlo Stanton Refractor and others. I would also trade low end autos and Gu for cards I need. I also have several other SPs, Blks, pinks and Camo Refracors. PLMK jerry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill, I have all of those except the Heritage news flash backs. I do have a picture of the stamp. I also added new cards to to refractor page including '18 Topps Memorial day Giancarlo Stanton Refractor and others. I would also trade low end autos and Gu for cards I need. I also have several other SPs, Blks, pinks and Camo Refracors. PLMK jerry

Bummer on the News Flashbacks. Would have finished 1 of my sets (#7). I could use the Stanton since he's in a Yankees uni. Really didn't see any auto's or GU I wanted.

Bill

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

Didn't even think to look there as it says want list. Should have figured there might also be a trade list there as well. Anyway, I only saw 1 card I could use, and doubt this would be available.

2018 Topps Major League Materials Black Jose Altuve #MLM-JA #'d/99

I didn't see inserts I could use or need, and out of all of the auto's/relics you had, this was the only GU I needed (I collect 1 auto, jersey, bat and 1 other relic for each HOF or future HOF I like).

If not available, we'll focus on just the Update I need then as I do want them!

Bill

Sorry it took me awhile to respond. PM sent.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast