Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm wondering what the change of scenery could do for Eberle & Strome..... but the whole "rookie card not pictured with the current team" thing will mitigate potential increases somewhat.

If they end up on lines & click with Tavares / McDavid - Either guy could have big years. Do the Isles have enough of a collecting base for it to matter for Eberle though?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have to agree with majority... Mackinnon is so talented and his cards at rock bottom. Now that Yakupov in Colorado now, those 2 can run-and-gun together. Yakupov scored over 80 goals in junior and Dallas Eakins (worst oilers coach) crushed his confidence. I can see up arrows on those 2 if they clicked. Dallas Stars should have a big year... Seguin Young Guns SSP in Series 2.

Jack Eichel Rookies with a full healthy season, he has one of the highest ppg last year so he should be Top 5. His card values dropped when he was injured last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

1. Brayden Point - especially with Drouin gone and maybe a healthy Stamkos
    2. Sebastian Aho - Carolina version...not the Aho who just got drafted by the Isles
    3. Jesse Puljujarvi - if he ends up on one of the top 2 lines
    4. William Nylander - way undervalue...I feel
    5. Arizona Coyotes - a number of players...Domi, Strome, Keller, Dvorak, OEL. now that the oldies like Doan & Vrbata are gone.

I know some of these guys arent from 'collectible teams" per se, but I do see potential for large % increases in their rookie/YG cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Im surprised theres no talk about Ryan Strome! The way oilers looked last season im pretty sure Strome is one player that will rise! Grab em while they are cheap,specially his Panini cards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12