Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice for shipping to Canada

Advice for shipping to Canada

Anyone have advice on how to ship to Canada while avoiding the bogus $9.00 charge?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Yes sir. Go get your self some labels from Walmart. Anytime a payment comes in through paypal you can print a label for $2.50 to Canada. Put it on the envelope put it in the mailbox and you're good.

If you make a trade on SCF or elsewhere just ask the member to send you $1 paypal goods NOT GIFT. Once you get the $1 you can print a label through paypal and once its printed you can refund the $1.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

You don't have to go through all that. You can simply purchase and print a label through Paypal. Log into you paypal account first and then use this link
    https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

Then select first class parcel. Just make sure your package is less than 3/4 inch thick and your good to go.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jsokol1626 View Post
    You don't have to go through all that. You can simply purchase and print a label through Paypal. Log into you paypal account first and then use this link

Then select first class parcel. Just make sure your package is less than 3/4 inch thick and your good to go.
    There we go. I've been looking for the option to create my own for a long time, I thought they took it away.

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

If your post office clerk is decent, they'll ship it as a large envelope but warn that it may get kicked back, I've yet to have things returned....mind you, if your postal work is a twit, he/she will insist to send as a parcel and fleece the crap out of you.....then insist that they cannot send as a large envelope....*shakes head* All you can do is ask
    Working on a Jonathan Drouin collection with other Halifax Mooseheads from the Memorial Cup winning squad and guys since as a secondary PC (Hischier, Groulx,Durandeau, Crossley, Veleno from the Sea Dogs)...will trade anything else I get for them. Please reply once we've started a dialog, even if the trade doesn't work out, it's simple courtesy

Quote Originally Posted by MadCub View Post
    If your post office clerk is decent, they'll ship it as a large envelope but warn that it may get kicked back, I've yet to have things returned....mind you, if your postal work is a twit, he/she will insist to send as a parcel and fleece the crap out of you.....then insist that they cannot send as a large envelope....*shakes head* All you can do is ask
    In defense of the postal workers, the regulations are sketchy, at best, and often their supervisors have insisted upon the strictest interpretation (highest rate). By printing your own label most postal clerks will simply scan the package and flip it into the 'out' bin as they are much less involved in the transaction.

On a side note, if the number of cards you are sending causes the package to exceed the 3/4 inch limit, it is still cheaper to send two thinner bubblers, the thicker single envelope will cost at least $9.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

Many US traders have been sending me cards in CD mailers for $3 or less per package.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Mine is cool with me sending as a large envelope. Only works if you send a couple cards though. Its like $2.65 instead of 9. I havent had any issues with returns, just seems to take a lot longer than international FC

I have one PO right on the way home from work that will test how flexible the bubble mailer is and if they detect any "firmness" they will reject it as a large envelope. The one near my house, but 2 miles out of the way will scan it, weigh it (make sure it matches the label) and accept it, no questions asked other than do you need a receipt?

Quote Originally Posted by jsokol1626 View Post

Is there a way to use this feature without having to click this link? I can't seem to find it.
    TEAM PC: Chicago Blackhawks
    PLAYER PCs: Antti Niemi, Jacob Markstrom, Eddie Lack, John Scott, and Ben Scrivens
    TRADELIST: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast