Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

14/15 SP GAME USED HOCKEY MASTER CASE BREAK + SCF Members have a chance @ 1 FREE SPOT

MASTER CASE BREAK! 23 left + SCF Members have a chance @ 1 FREE SPOT
    14/15 SP Game Used 20 Box Master Case Break (Team Random)
    $70CAD per spot /30 spots.
    (Approx $55usd per spot) but send in $70 Canadian.

1x FREE SPOT GIVEAWAY to be Random'd between all SCF Members who buy into this Break: @scottkoz20 (The owner of SCF) Has donated his spot to be random'd between all SCF Members who buy into this Break.

NEW MEMBERS Save 10% on your First Break with us.

Earn 500SCF Rewards Points per spot

+ Earn 1+ SCF Transaction per Break.. post a trade/transaction and we will happily accept it.

PayPal/EMT will be posted once Case is 3/4 full.
    Will post on website once we are 20 or more spots taken.

I found a Master Case of this, would like to fill it up. I gotta call Monday to confirm with the shop that I want it.
    Let's fill this up before the case is gone. it's becoming harder and harder to find. Let's pull some MOJO!

Each spot will get 3 entries into the member Appreciation Giveaway W/ Malkin Autographed Jersey and Patrick Kane autographed 8x10 and etc.

Usual Break Rules Apply would like to fill this up and bust it Friday July 7th,2017 @7pm EST live on Breakers.tv & Uploaded to Youtube in HD

Let's fill this up before Monday July 3rd. so I can order it in.

I would like to take 1x spot or 2x in this break, enjoy a master Case Break of this with everyone.

Comment for your spots first come first served.

with over 7000+ online Transactions and 100% Feedback buy your spots with Confidence.

Happy Canada Day & 4th of July Weekend to everyone!

Break spots
    3 10-4 collector
    6 FREE SPOT (Donated by scottkoz20)
    9 Fredrik O
    10 jverreault
    13 William NB
    15 Fredrik O
    27 William NB

Thanks for looking/Joining and Good Luck!
    Multi Group/Thread post
    19510541_10155521898318420_4381028733383521672_n.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Ryan...I will take spot 16. Got this card in the mail today. Thanks. Ric