Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots

Scott, how do I update the system when I receive an autograph TTM? I tried the other day, filled everything out but it never posted. Not sure what I did wrong.

Thanks,

Jerry

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Is there any control over the HTML or other code used in the site? Are the admins able to see the same issue that many of us are seeing with not being able to add addresses to the site. I can add a new player, but when I fill out address info, I get an error about the first and last name fields not being populated.

I need to know what browser you are using... I have not had issues on my side at all loading items to the TTM. Also, if you have steps that you are following that triggers the error, I would want to know this as well.

If you do add IM to the site, I hope you give each person the choice to get into it (or opt out). I am an old school dinosaur and believe that site mail is just fine for communicating. I feel IM is extremely annoying, and I do not use it anywhere, even at work where they encourage it. I realize that many people love it, but for me personally, it would seriously detract from my user experience.

One way or another, you would HAVE to have a Block option to avoid one user harassing another by sending constant IMs.

this is part of my evaluation process as this would be a significant change to SCF; similar to the user tagging modification that I added. Some folks do not want to be notified when they are tagged.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Scott, how do I update the system when I receive an autograph TTM? I tried the other day, filled everything out but it never posted. Not sure what I did wrong.

Thanks,

Jerry

are you getting an error?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots

No, I put it up and it never posts. It also does not ask me when I sent and when I received the card.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

No, I put it up and it never posts. It also does not ask me when I sent and when I received the card.

Have you tried clearing your cache in your browser? If that doesn't work then I would try a different browser and see if it works then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123