16-17 Ultimate Collection - Group Break Results

Wanted to get into a Ultimate Group break this week and was able to Friday night with the crew @ CnC. Decided to grab 2 spots in a 8 box case break. Was hoping for my Flyers or the Leafs. No such luck on those 2 teams but I did end up with 2 very good teams with big potential. My teams in the break were Washington and Pittsburgh. Here were my results.

Washington

2016-17 Ultimate Collection '06-07 Retro Rookie Jerseys #RRJVR Jakub Vrana - FT

2016-17 Ultimate Collection #111 Jakub Vrana AU RC - PC

2016-17 Ultimate Collection Debut Threads Patch Autographs #DTVR Jakub Vrana - PC

Pittsburgh

2016-17 Ultimate Collection #41 Evgeni Malkin - PC

2016-17 Ultimate Collection Silver #135 Oskar Sundqvist JSY - FT

2016-17 Ultimate Collection Debut Threads Patch Autographs #DTKU Tom Kuhnhackl - PC

There you have it. All in all I did very well with my 2 spots. I would consider trading the PC cards if I am getting some similar cards in return of either the Flyers or Leafs.

Chris
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's

Bucket: Hidden Content
    "ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"