Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Useless Football Stats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Useless Football Stats

I am a stats guy so I will try to up date this every day with some new useless stats.

7/4/17 - Darren Sproles currently has 19,011 all-purpose yards. Meaning if he is able to accumulated 989 all-purpose yards this year(or if he plays past this year) he will become only the 5th player in NFL history to have over 20,000 all-purpose yards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know what team he is on now but Sproles was a monster when he was on the Saints. Actually that whole team was....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am a stats guy so I will try to up date this every day with some new useless stats.

7/4/17 - Darren Sproles currently has 19,011 all-purpose yards. Meaning if he is able to accumulated 989 all-purpose yards this year(or if he plays past this year) he will become only the 5th player in NFL history to have over 20,000 all-purpose yards.

Why would you say that is a "useless stat" ... that is an AWESOME accomplishment!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

20000 all-purpose yards is quite an accomplishment
    Thus, only 4 players have accomplished this feat

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Sacramento Kings San Francisco Giants
    See rdaveigajr85's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Been busy haven't got to update. @Jameis1of1 "useless" stat to know. I think making it to the NFL is an accomplishment few will ever achieve. To excel, especially over an extended period, is absolutely amazing.

7/8/17 - Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger and Philip Rivers are all within striking distance of 50,000 career passing yards. Currently Manning needs 1,782 yards, Roethlisberger 3,186 yards and Rivers needs 4,167 yards. Need less to say 2004 provided one of the best QB Classes of all-time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

Class of 2004 QBs... Don't forget about Matt Schaub (ha ha)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I don't know what team he is on now but Sproles was a monster when he was on the Saints. Actually that whole team was....

Peter- Last year Sproles played for the Eagles.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Been busy haven't got to update. @Jameis1of1 "useless" stat to know. I think making it to the NFL is an accomplishment few will ever achieve. To excel, especially over an extended period, is absolutely amazing.

7/8/17 - Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger and Philip Rivers are all within striking distance of 50,000 career passing yards. Currently Manning needs 1,782 yards, Roethlisberger 3,186 yards and Rivers needs 4,167 yards. Need less to say 2004 provided one of the best QB Classes of all-time.

Maybe the worst quarterback class was 99. Sure you had McNabb and Culpepper, but there was also Tim Couch, Cade McNown, and Akili Smith.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe the worst quarterback class was 99. Sure you had McNabb and Culpepper, but there was also Tim Couch, Cade McNown, and Akili Smith.

There are far worse QB classes than one with McNabb and Culpepper ... those two dudes could ball!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Why would you say that is a "useless stat" ... that is an AWESOME accomplishment!

I must agree here. Look at what happened to both the Chargers and Saints after they lost Sproles. He was a handful to plan against for even the best defenses and special teams units.