Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See avenue21's Items on eBay

97-98 Dennis Rodman Triumvirate / Tim Duncan Dunk N Go-Nuts FT

Looking to trade this lovely 90's insert for the best Spurs auto I can get (or solid trade bait). I also have a few other cards (pictured on my tumblr in the link below). I would possibly consider trading my Duncan Dunk N Go-Nuts for a Spurs auto too. That is a big possibly though. Lmk if interested :)

https://shockbizzle.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by SHoCKBiZZLE; 07-08-2017 at 11:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please check me for the Havlicek auto. I have some minor interest in the Duncan too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please check me for the Havlicek auto. I have some minor interest in the Duncan too.

I could use the Nash Springfield auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I'm interested - give my bucket a look:

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jmintz...all/autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country

interested in the walt frazier auto, of course the bird auto, the russell noir auto, bill walton auto, bruce bowen auto, gail goodrich auto, and rick barry auto. Im sure we can work some type of deal out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

interested in the walt frazier auto, of course the bird auto, the russell noir auto, bill walton auto, bruce bowen auto, gail goodrich auto, and rick barry auto. Im sure we can work some type of deal out.

Don't really want to include the Bird, Frazier, or Russell autos for either of those but would do something with the others. More interested in the Duncan than the Rodman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't really want to include the Bird, Frazier, or Russell autos for either of those but would do something with the others. More interested in the Duncan than the Rodman.

Ill pm you :)