Thread: Topps Duo-Tang Folders

Topps Duo-Tang Folders

Anyone remember these? In around 1988-1990, Topps sold two-pocket folders in the design of their cards from that year. I've heard 1987 and 1991 exist as well but can't confirm. Back when I was in fourth grade (1993-1994) I had a bunch of Mariners ones that we found at the local dollar store and I used for school.

Does anyone have any? I'd love to have a few to carry my want lists and other items in whenever I go to shows. Would prefer to trade, will buy if the price is right.

Indians and Rangers preferred. I know the 1988 set had at least Joe Carter, Pat Tabler, Brook Jacoby, Pete Incaviglia, Ruben Sierra, and Charlie Hough, perhaps a few others.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    The 1988 and 1989 are pretty common with the 1990 being a bit harder to find (I think the 1988 ones might be the most common if I had to pick). But I haven't come across any from 1987 or 1991 yet. Not saying they don't exist but if they do they are probably scarce for the era. So if anybody has any from those years I'd love to hear if they exist or not as well.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Check with teamsets4u@aol.com. He has checklists of at least the 1989. I did not check for others.