Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    See lakusta's Items on eBay

Just wondering if you received my text. It would save time if I knew what figure I could use. If it's 25 or 30k etc. Then I can get something going. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I guess dealing with you is out of the question??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

This must be Anthony. Only he would be ignorant enough to never reply to posts. Anyone can take a picture and put a name beside it. Maybe you are still in court with that Brandon fello

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I hit the reply before I was done. Must be still in court with this Brandon fellow. Either that or why wouldn't you reply to people's interest on the Crosby. Good luck operating the way you are

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow lakusta, seems like you're feeling pretty spicy. maybe take a xanax or something?

i've been away on vacation for the last two and a half weeks, hence my lack of response. i'd be willing to continue the conversation but you quoting 25k or 30k is not anywhere remotely close to what the card is worth. we could argue about the value, but the offers i've received - via this forum and multiple other sources - indicate that your initial valuation is far, far, far, far off. not even close. and if you don't believe me for whatever reason, just as you're so completely convinced that i'm 'anthony from naperville', i can provide all the proof you'll ever require.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Can you please explain to me the logic behind soliciting offers in a forum where you are currently prohibited from selling or trading?
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

The numbers or figures I used were just an example not an offer. But I see from other posts you aren't even supposed to be on this site. But none of my business, good luck with your card.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

The numbers or figures I used were just an example not an offer. But I see from other posts you aren't even supposed to be on this site. But none of my business, good luck with your card.

Whoa, don't get me wrong, never suggested he shouldn't be on this site. That's not my call. I was merely pointing out that he needs to resolve his current status in my opinion. I'm not about to engage in negotiations with a member who hasn't earned the privilege to transact here, hopefully other members feel the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

Didn't mean to insinuate anything. You took my text wrong and I apologize for that. Don't wish to insult any other members. I would think anyone trying to sell, trade etc. Weather on vacation or not would keep up with his posts but that's just me. Good luck with your sales crosby89.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alexpatry's Items on eBay

Just out of my personal knowledge, assuming that 25k and 30k looks completely out of range for this card, are you telling me that this card is worth like 100k or 120k? I saw 1 sold on eBay for 11k and another that was initially priced at 18k but sold as a Best Offer. I'm just trying to figure out why is it so much?
    Wants: Toews,Kane,Price,Roy and 06-07/07-08 Prized Prospect Auto/Rc/Patch
    traders:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast