2 Blasters of 2017 Bowman Platinum

Took a sip of the Kool-Aid and took the last 2 from my local Walmart and here's what I pulled:

Cody Bellinger RC x2
    Tyler Austin RC x2
    Bowman's Next Generation Cody Bellinger
    Bowman's Next Generation Amed Rosario
    Rookie Radar Aaron Judge
    Platinum Presence Mike Trout Green /99
    Brandon Woodruff Green /99
    Kevin Newman Purple /250

Best cards from the 4 card Ice bonus packs were Clayton Kershaw and Clint Frazier. I like the looks of them too. They have that old-school prism card look.

Thanks for the look,
    Brett
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

2. Kronozio
    Thanks for sharing this, Brett !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I think you still doubled your money even with no autos.

I also think this product completely sold out country-wide within 24 hours lol
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

hi. I could use both of the bellinger rookie cards. I have this iam willing to trade for the pair. lmk thanks. larry

2004 FLEER INSCRIBED, AWARD WINNERS BLUE FOIL. ALBERT PUJOLS 2001 ROY GAME WORN JERSEY CARD. WHITE SWATCH CARDINALS 10 / 15 SSP
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    hi. I could use both of the bellinger rookie cards. I have this iam willing to trade for the pair. lmk thanks. larry

2004 FLEER INSCRIBED, AWARD WINNERS BLUE FOIL. ALBERT PUJOLS 2001 ROY GAME WORN JERSEY CARD. WHITE SWATCH CARDINALS 10 / 15 SSP
    Not trading the Bellingers.
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

no problem thanks. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.