Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

seems absurd to me that a multi-million dollar company like paypal cant get customer service to get your paypal working

just my opinion

Have a good one

I do have PayPal but for some reason I can't send or receive payments and PayPal can't figure out what the problem is been going on since June so I will move on

Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paypal isn't just them. They're a financial industry which means they have to adhere to a ton of banking regulations and restrictions. A simple misclick on an account can get it frozen for days, in my case, I had to shut one down because I couldn't provide information I didn't have because my cat walked on the keyboard and did something. So I had to open a new account.

Also, I have a ton of cards I'd like to get rid of, I'll make up a list here shortly, I just wanted to comment on that first and leave this here to find it again and go through my old database and see what's there and what's not still, it's been a long year!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

Paypal isn't just them. They're a financial industry which means they have to adhere to a ton of banking regulations and restrictions. A simple misclick on an account can get it frozen for days, in my case, I had to shut one down because I couldn't provide information I didn't have because my cat walked on the keyboard and did something. So I had to open a new account.

Also, I have a ton of cards I'd like to get rid of, I'll make up a list here shortly, I just wanted to comment on that first and leave this here to find it again and go through my old database and see what's there and what's not still, it's been a long year!

I was on the phone with PayPal talked to some tech guy who was looking at a manual (I can tell) then it dawned on me I went from windows 7 to windows 10 maybe PayPal hasn't upgraded there software to handle users with windows 10 and there is a glitch mentioned that to them and they were like duh we don't know Well anyway's go ahead and list what you have and I'll take a look

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12