Looking to possibly purchase some racing RC's

Title mentions it all- Looking for basically well known driver RC's with a bv of $5 or more but not exceeding $20-I will pay 30% of Beckett Pricing-I am only interested in base RC's no parallels or insert rookies-mainly looking for RC's from 1984-85 to present...if offering a lot of cards please put price next to each card and we'll go from there.

Best,
    David
    MY SITE CLICK THIS>>>Hidden Content
    BASEBALL:PARALLELS ONLY OF BUMGARNER/GOLDSCHMIDT/KERSHAW/MCCUTCHEN/POSEY/RIZZO
    BASKETBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF:PAUL GEORGE/GORDON HAYWARD/DAMIAN LILLARD/JOHN WALL
    FOOTBALL---PARALLEL/INSERTS OF: SHADY MCCOY/CARSON WENTZ/DEREK CARR / BLAKE BORTLES

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have 135 Rks here, and some of those CRCs they don't seem to list from '94 to '13

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../at3/rc/sid/9/
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content