Thoughts on an error Trevor Story RC

Hey so I bought my kids a 10 pack box of 2016 Topps at a grocery store. We opened them and got 2 Gold Paralell. These are supposed to be individually numbered of 2016 on the back side. I have provided images of the proper card and then the Story. The Story was NEVER individually numbered, if you look closely there is like a silver smudge where the individual numbering should be. What do you think this does to the value of the card, is it a 1/1 error? I'd appreciate any thoughts.

storyfront.jpgback of story).jpg

or maybe you'll tell me it is supposed to be this way.

Thanks!
    Bill

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hard to know how many of them were made like that since not all 2016 of the cards were pulled from packs yet. So because of that value really shouldn't be that different. Though last year when his cards were on fire you probably would have seem more demand for the error of Trevor Story.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content