HELP - I have never done anything submission wise to PSA, can I get some info

Maybe the wrong place to post, but couldn't find a better forum. I have never submitted anything to PSA, and I just purchased a 2017 Factory set at our local Wal-Mart. I was planning on listing the 5 factory set RC variations on ebay, and take advantage of all the Aaron Judge hype. After opening the pack, the cards and gloss on the fronts are amazing condition. And I thought before handling too much and such, I would inquire if people that know PSA would think it is worth doing. What would my total investment be to submit a card? What do you guys think the sale of a card would be if it came back a 10? How long until it would get back? Would I benefit much, or should I just take the money now and run?

A lot of variables there that I will have to decide for myself. But I don't know what the costs are. Thanks in advance for the input, Tony.

2. Kronozio
    Hey bud, I actually signed up and submitted my first submission this past week! It came out to roughly $14 a card, but I know they do deals for multiple cards and members (I just signed up as a platinum?) Hopefully this one goes well if it does ill let you know how much It will cost and maybe we can try and get one together since I don't have many cards for my next just yet
    Trading For (Conforto, Syndergaard, Vientos, Nola, Nimmo, Hays) + Beauvillier/Barzal Hidden Content ! Running a 65 Day PSA Submission - link below Hidden Content )