Teaser Gallery: Panini America Breaks Early Boxes of 2017 Gold Standard Football

Following a five-year hiatus, Panini America’s Gold Standard Football brand will make its long-awaited return to the collecting landscape tomorrow. In hobby shops across North America, the gold rush will be on once again. On average, each seven-card hobby box of 2017 Gold Standard Football will deliver five autograph or memorabilia cards and two base or parallel cards. As you discovered in yesterday’s revealing Quality Control Gallery, the new Gold Standard is rife with rich content from rookies, veterans and legends.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...l/#more-189760
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Topps will always be the gold standard in my book
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content