Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Autos and GUs for Trade

Autos and GUs for Trade

I just updated my trading site on Blogger. There are tons of cards for trade. Let me know if you see anything you want:

http://cootvealandthevealtones.blogs...rade-bait.html

I'm looking for similar GUs and autos of Tigers, especially old timers. I also collect hits of Ivan Rodriguez, Fisk, Bench, Miggy, Kaline, Verlander. I'm also often interested in retired stars and hall of famer autos and GUs, and I collect hits form art card sets (2003 Topps Gallery, Diamond Kings, 2007 Bowman Heritage, Chicle). I'm always happy to look through your trade pages.

Thanks for looking!
    Check out my trade bait at my blog: Hidden Content
    I collect Tigers. I player collect Miguel Cabrera, Ivan Rodriguez, Justin Verlander, Al Kaline, Carlton Fisk.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I'm interested in your Darren O'Day(O's) & Ryan Zimmerman(Nats) gu cards. Would you do those two for a 2012 PANINI NAT. TREASURES No. 132 Ivan Rodriguez uniform #ed 88/99 ?

Dustin- Please check me for the Preacher Roe, the Henrich, and the Marty Marion:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...of-July-Update
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I dig it. Anything else you might like on my page? I also have a Paul Blair auto, 1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game in Orioles uniform. Need that one?

Looking forward to trading with you again.
    I collect Tigers. I player collect Miguel Cabrera, Ivan Rodriguez, Justin Verlander, Al Kaline, Carlton Fisk.

Are you interested in any of these autographed cards. LMK if you would like to work a trade, thanks

1999 SkyBox Autographics - Munson, Eric - Tigers (pack pulled)
    2003 Just Minors - Gonzalez, Enrique - Tigers / D'Backs
    2001 Royal Rookies - Santana, P. - 1583/5950 - Tigers (pack pulled)

I have a few cards that you might possibly be interested in:
    2015 Panini Prizm #55 Buck Farmer RC Autograph (Tigers)
    2015 Topps Series 2 #463 Justin Verlander Sparkle Variation (Tigers)
    2015 Topps Miguel Cabrera First Home Run Medallion Card (Marlins)
    2016 Topps Gypsy Queen #276 James McCann mini Red #'d 1/5 (Tigers)
    Last edited by hawkeyefan05; 07-14-2017 at 07:19 PM.

JFried, the Marion is gone. My mistake. The Roe and Henrich, though, are available. I see you have a Brock auto. Any chance of shaking that loose?

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    more info needed on the Ozzie Smith
    The Ozzie Smith GU is a 2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoff86 View Post
    JFried, the Marion is gone. My mistake. The Roe and Henrich, though, are available. I see you have a Brock auto. Any chance of shaking that loose?
    Dustin- Are either the Roe or Henrich serial numbered?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast