Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Question about this Carey Price patch

I need some Habs collectors to chime in on this. I thought the Canadiens didn't have the "LNH" shield instead of "NHL" on their jerseys until two years ago, when they introduced the all white collar with the ties. Is this bogus, or am I wrong?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2009-10-The-Cup-Signature-Patches-SPCP-Carey-Price-13-75-SHIELD-PATCHES-/362024103470?hash=item544a516e2e:g:3tkAAOSwXeJXecB e

Edit:Please ignore, mystery solved. It was from the all-star game patch.
    Last edited by subban7677; 07-13-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hmmm....as far as my memory serves, Upper Deck didn't have their hands on a Carey All-Star Game jersey. Panini did, though.

Although, Habs did wear the patch on the shoulder for a time during the 2008-09 season.

Pic:

Last edited by RGM81; 07-13-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Yes, sorry that's what I meant. Not a patch from the all-star game jersey, but the all-star game patch from their regular jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems pretty unlikely UD would waste a shield like that no? That could been used on a price 1/1 but instead they decided to cut up a piece of it for a signature patchest out of 75? Seems bogus to me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Seems pretty unlikely UD would waste a shield like that no? That could been used on a price 1/1 but instead they decided to cut up a piece of it for a signature patchest out of 75? Seems bogus to me.

it's not an official shield since it's in french (LNH) so if they put it in a Shield card people would call foul. It's just a piece of patch that happens to have a shield in the design.

In the early 2000's shield pieces from shoulder patches used to make it into patch sets all the time.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It's legit. Seen that card listed for a while now. It's a beauty for sure!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content