Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MLB Team fan fests

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants
    Twitter: @matttownru

MLB Team fan fests

Hello All - I know many MLB teams host there Fan fests in the winter/off season. But I was wondering if there is a report or list of when All the teams have theirs? Does any one keep an updated list or is there a site that tracks these sort of things? Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do not know of a site that does that. Being a Reds fan and the only team that comes close I always end up checking to see who is in their caravan and when it is coming. Should you have a minor league team be sure to look and see if they might have a game against the big league team to end spring training as well. I remember San Diego coming all the way to Ft Wayne Indiana and the Tigers coming to Toledo their AAA team to wrap up spring training. Those are usually cool events when you can catch them.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants
    Twitter: @matttownru

That's good advice, thanks I will have to keep my eye out during spring training for some caravans. I usually attend the Yankees Fan fest (only a few prior players attend) around August - it's decent but nothing as organized as some teams (Baltimore/ Tampa). I had a family trip down to Florida when Tampa hosted there's last February and it was great, access to a lot of current players. I wanted to plan a similar trip this year but it's hard to find which teams have one and when. I know some teams have them during the season and then many have them in the off-season. It's like a puzzle trying to figure out when and where these team have there fests (and some teams don't even have them). I thought it was possible that someone tracked them, but I guess not. Any input is welcomed. and Thanks Indyreds!