Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

2014-15 Upper Deck Ice Glacial Graphs Black #ggml Mike Liut

Looking for any copies of this card. It has an inscription that reads "86-87: 31 wins" and is numbered out of 10. Please let me know if you have a copy for sale or trade. PM works best.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2015.lipps's Items on eBay

I have been looking for the same card I even had a post on this site looking for one but it seems to have vanished so we are looking for two.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh great! More competition lol! Let me guess, you must be a Whalers fan?

I have been looking for the same card I even had a post on this site looking for one but it seems to have vanished so we are looking for two.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You mean there are people that don't like the whalers? lol Actually though I have several players of that year with all versions of their glacial graphs. Liut is one that I just have the gray and yellow. 15-16 sure was easier to complete the autograph set of players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You mean there are people that don't like the whalers? lol Actually though I have several players of that year with all versions of their glacial graphs. Liut is one that I just have the gray and yellow. 15-16 sure was easier to complete the autograph set of players.

Nothing against Whalers fans in general, I only have an issue when they are competing against me for Liut cards lol. I have had the misfortunate of going up against many diehard Whaler fans in the past only to lose out or "pay through the nose" to win a Liut card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If there are any other Liut's you can think of that you need send me a pm. Not long ago I bought an autographed rookie for next to nothing, don't think it was even 10 dollars which is just ridiculous. Like I said let me know I window shop on ebay constantly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking for a Liut game used card. Its not easy to find either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

theres a 6/15 stick card on ebay right now