A Season of Mystery Contest Winner Announcement!

Before we dispense with the pleasantries, one more time a huge thank you to our contest sponsors at Frameworth Sports! If you haven't taken the time this season to check out their inventory of memorabilia and collectibles, I highly recommend it! https://ssl.frameworth.com/

Thank you also to @Pheebs888 for making that connection, to our site owner @scottkoz20 for his feedback and input, and to Players Choice Sports for sponsoring the Show & Tell Contest prize. I would also like to thank all of the Hockey Team for their assistance during the season with administering the contest--it's one of my great joys as Hockey Manager to bring this effort forward each year, and I couldn't do it without the team.

OK with all that said, it was a great race this year but one member really stood out from the pack. He was active and engaged with every aspect of the contest, and the dedication definitely paid off. Congratulations @geschrocks33 you are the winner of the Season of Mystery Contest and you will receive our Mystery Box!

We hope that everybody who participated this year had a fantastic time. We are already well underway planning the 2017-18 Season Long Contest, and have secured several potential prizes including our grand prize. All will be revealed in the next few weeks!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Congrats to Derrick and it was a pleasure to set this one up, it's one of the things I really enjoy in the hobby and my way to give back, finding ways to make things better for SCF members :)

wait, we let Derrick enter this?!?!?

Congrats!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Well done, Derrick! Couldn't think off a better member to win this contest. Make sure to show the Mystery Box off once it arrives :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks everyone!!!

Huge thanks to the entire Hockey Team, Scott, and Frameworth for the contest & prize, I speak for everyone when I say that I appreciate all the work you guys put into running this throughout the season. I'll share the contents when it arrives!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    wait, we let Derrick enter this?!?!?

Congrats!
    Must be from my wearing my SCF tshirt at hockey, free advertising got me the entry.

Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Never shared the contents of the mystery box?
    Traders on Photobucket

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by brosal04 View Post
    Never shared the contents of the mystery box?
    He did, he made a show and tell thread about it :) right here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...th-Mystery-Box!
    Last edited by Pheebs888; 09-06-2017 at 05:30 PM.