2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Interested in the Ryan Getzlaf Booklet and William Karlsson YG Canvas.

Pls check my flickr tradelist.
    PLMK Thanks~
    Hidden Content
    I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
    also collects Anaheim Ducks, Japanese players of MLB and everything that caught my eyes~
    Please click my banner to go to my flickr album

Interested in the Muzzin plate, wondering what the value would be and if you need anything from my traders. Would also be interested in a buying price.
    PC:
    Kasperi Kapanen, Nazem Kadri, Morgan Rielly
    Traders:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148744008@N03/albums

interested in the upper deck game jersey cards and the upper deck young guns

Moose, you have abunch of rookies I like.. Maybe we can work a bigger deal.. I have a few getzlaf rookies too yg, black diamond, spx citement /999.

I like your opc platinum parallel rookies, murray yg guentzel yg mantha /99

lmk if there is anything else your after, I have numerous canvas ygs not listed

I could use Corey Perry, John Gibson and basically Ducks..
    BTW, the 2 Penguin YG may hard to get, kind of a second PC (nice RCs)..

Quote Originally Posted by biggestwiffer View Post
    Moose, you have abunch of rookies I like.. Maybe we can work a bigger deal.. I have a few getzlaf rookies too yg, black diamond, spx citement /999.

I like your opc platinum parallel rookies, murray yg guentzel yg mantha /99

lmk if there is anything else your after, I have numerous canvas ygs not listed
    Hidden Content
    I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
    also collects Anaheim Ducks, Japanese players of MLB and everything that caught my eyes~
    Please click my banner to go to my flickr album

I have a lot of nice perry cards, 2 or 3 spx auto jerseys, his spx citement xrc /99 the spotlight rc auto jersey.
    I have that nice getzlaf auto jersey booklet too... its a really nice card. have his yg as well