2017 Gold Standard team case break - 49ers

2017 Gold Standard (sorry about wrong thread title) team case break at cardsinfinity.com. San Francisco 49ers. All for trade for Cowboys I don't already have - especially Emmitt Smith. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by NBSII; 07-17-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Thread Title is wrong
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,858 different cards as of 3/24/18. (#ed=1,820, gu=615, autos=85, 1 of 1's=9)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,152 cards (5,330 different base, 2,822 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Quote Originally Posted by long10 View Post
    Not too shabby, congrats.
    Thanks! Even though I think Cannon is with the Jets now? Amazing how quick things change.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,858 different cards as of 3/24/18. (#ed=1,820, gu=615, autos=85, 1 of 1's=9)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,152 cards (5,330 different base, 2,822 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

Solid case break bud congrats.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Nice team case break even if it is the the 49ers, thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Solid case break bud congrats.
    Thanks Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Nice team case break even if it is the the 49ers, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Rob. Don't want to pay the outrageous amount wanted for Cowboys in group breaks, so I pay the semi outrageous amount in random team breaks to see if I can get lucky once in awhile.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    2017 Gold Standard (sorry about wrong thread title) team case break at cardsinfinity.com. San Francisco 49ers. All for trade for Cowboys I don't already have - especially Emmitt Smith. Thanks for looking.

Interested in the Hyde auto and also Patch, and Reuben Foster /49, do you only collect Cowboys? Either way please check my Flickr.
    Looking for 49ers Auto's, Patches & #'d Card of the following, Solomon Thomas, Reuben Foster, C.J. Beathard, Trent Taylor, Joe Williams, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Carlos Hyde, Jimmie Ward, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid, Arik Armstead, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |

Quote Originally Posted by JUCJ85 View Post
    Interested in the Hyde auto and also Patch, and Reuben Foster /49, do you only collect Cowboys? Either way please check my Flickr.
    Thanks for the look Jason. I only collect the Cowboys, and as a side PC - and that is only because collecting Emmitt, for trading, is absolutely impossible on here. That being said, all I saw was the Terrance Williams limited card? Please let me know if there are others, or PM what you would like to do. Thanks again.
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the look Jason. I only collect the Cowboys, and as a side PC - and that is only because collecting Emmitt, for trading, is absolutely impossible on here. That being said, all I saw was the Terrance Williams limited card? Please let me know if there are others, or PM what you would like to do. Thanks again.
    Unfortunately that's all the Cowboys I have, if you're interested in it which would you be able to do for it, if any?

Oh, I have the 2 Blake Jarwin auto's, Idk if he's someone you'd collect, also have a Troy Aikman Elite Draft Picks purpledie cut 89/99 not in there.

-Jason
    Last edited by JUCJ85; 07-20-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Looking for 49ers Auto's, Patches & #'d Card of the following, Solomon Thomas, Reuben Foster, C.J. Beathard, Trent Taylor, Joe Williams, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Carlos Hyde, Jimmie Ward, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid, Arik Armstead, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |

Thanks! Even though I think Cannon is with the Jets now? Amazing how quick things change.
    Yeah, Cannon signed as a undrafted free agent with the 49ers right after the draft, he got $45K guaranteed(I do salary cap work for a website, 49ers fan site), $40K of it was tied to his base salary, he didn't last more than a week, after rookie minicamp in early May, he was cut in favor of a tryout player, and was claimed by the Jets, now they owe him the $40K guarantee in his base salary.

Seems odd he's on the 49ers in this, even says 49ers on the card, seeing as how this just came out.

-Jason