Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    2016-17 Panini Excalibur WANT/HAVE

    * = incoming
    I need these:

    SET FINISHED

    -----------------------------------------------------
    0 cards - 200/200 - 100%
    ----------------------------------------------------

    I have these for trade:

    1,7,8,11,12,13,23,24,25,28,34,38,43,
    49,50,54,65,66,67,70,81,82,85,91,92,
    95,96,101,102,103,114,115,116,128,
    129,130,141,143,144,145,155,156,157,
    160,161,168,171,172,173,183,184,185,
    186,187,197,198,199

    Rookies for trade:
    9 Jaylen Brown RC
    27 Paul Zipser RC
    39 Yogi Ferrell RC
    51 Henry Ellenson RC
    53 Michael Gbinije RC
    69 Georges Niang RC
    80 Brandon Ingram RC
    110 Buddy Hield RC
    119 Ron Baker RC
    126 Domantas Sabonis RC
    140 Marquese Chriss RC
    142 Dragan Bender RC
    156 Georgios Papagiannis RC

    Inserts as well, if anyone is interested
    Last edited by Boinks; 07-31-2017 at 07:52 AM.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    I have these Eli Mannings I didnt see on your list plus the Excalibur cards you needed

    ELI MANNING
    15 Contenders #92
    09 Sp #35
    09 UD First Edition Star Attraction #SA-19
    15 Topps Fire #88
    15 Topps Valor Gridiron Warrors #GW-EM
    15 Score #278
    15 Prestige #39
    15 Topps Valor #40
    16 Prizm #186
    16 Prizm Refractor Shining Star #21
    16 Donuss #199
    17 Classics #70
    17 Panni #45
    17 Score Drive Team Manning/Jennings/Beckham Jr.

    Excalibur
    4 Deandre Bembry RC
    17 Isaiah Whitehead RC
    20 Nicolas Batum
    31 Lebron James
    46 Kenneth Faried
    62 Eric Gordon
    74 Blake Griffin
    77 Diamond Stone RC
    88 Zach Randolph
    105 Kris Dunn RC
    106 Zach LaVine
    117 Willy Hernangomez RC
    118 Kristaps Porzingis
    121 Russell Westbrook
    122 Victor Oladipo
    132 Jeff Green
    133 Joel Embiid
    135 Dario Saric RC
    136 Nerlens Noel
    137 Ersan Ilyasova
    147 Jake Layman RC
    148 Allen Crabbe
    152 Darren Colison
    159 Dejounte Murray RC
    163 DeMar DeRozan
    164 Kyle Lowry
    174 Alec Burks
    175 John Wall
    176 Bradley Beal
    178 Tomas Satoransky RC
    179 Markieff Morris
    189 George Gervin
    190 Hakeem Olajuwon
    193 Lenny Wilkens
    194 John Stockon

    I am interested in a list of the Excalibur Inserts Plus liked these

    Derrick Rose RC Black Background Upper Deck RC
    Ben Simmons Prizm RC
    Michael Jordan Draft Night
    Tony Romo MVP RC
    Dak Prescott Press Proof
    Last edited by danielalba; 07-30-2017 at 02:22 AM.

  4. #3
    I just finished the set this weekend but I'll get a list of Excalibur inserts for the Eli cards.

    Thanks,

    /Shawn

    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    I have these Eli Mannings I didnt see on your list plus the Excalibur cards you needed

    ELI MANNING
    15 Contenders #92
    09 Sp #35
    09 UD First Edition Star Attraction #SA-19
    15 Topps Fire #88
    15 Topps Valor Gridiron Warrors #GW-EM
    15 Score #278
    15 Prestige #39
    15 Topps Valor #40
    16 Prizm #186
    16 Prizm Refractor Shining Star #21
    16 Donuss #199
    17 Classics #70
    17 Panni #45
    17 Score Drive Team Manning/Jennings/Beckham Jr.

    Excalibur
    4 Deandre Bembry RC
    17 Isaiah Whitehead RC
    20 Nicolas Batum
    31 Lebron James
    46 Kenneth Faried
    62 Eric Gordon
    74 Blake Griffin
    77 Diamond Stone RC
    88 Zach Randolph
    105 Kris Dunn RC
    106 Zach LaVine
    117 Willy Hernangomez RC
    118 Kristaps Porzingis
    121 Russell Westbrook
    122 Victor Oladipo
    132 Jeff Green
    133 Joel Embiid
    135 Dario Saric RC
    136 Nerlens Noel
    137 Ersan Ilyasova
    147 Jake Layman RC
    148 Allen Crabbe
    152 Darren Colison
    159 Dejounte Murray RC
    163 DeMar DeRozan
    164 Kyle Lowry
    174 Alec Burks
    175 John Wall
    176 Bradley Beal
    178 Tomas Satoransky RC
    179 Markieff Morris
    189 George Gervin
    190 Hakeem Olajuwon
    193 Lenny Wilkens
    194 John Stockon

    I am interested in a list of the Excalibur Inserts Plus liked these

    Derrick Rose RC Black Background Upper Deck RC
    Ben Simmons Prizm RC
    Michael Jordan Draft Night
    Tony Romo MVP RC
    Dak Prescott Press Proof
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    I just finished the set this weekend but I'll get a list of Excalibur inserts for the Eli cards.

    Thanks,

    /Shawn

    I liked these let me know what we can do for the Mannings


    I am interested in a list of the Excalibur Inserts Plus liked these

    Derrick Rose RC Black Background Upper Deck RC
    Ben Simmons Prizm RC
    Michael Jordan Draft Night
    Tony Romo MVP RC
    Dak Prescott Press Proof

  6. #5
    I PM'ed you a list of Excalibur inserts I have, did you get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    I liked these let me know what we can do for the Mannings


    I am interested in a list of the Excalibur Inserts Plus liked these

    Derrick Rose RC Black Background Upper Deck RC
    Ben Simmons Prizm RC
    Michael Jordan Draft Night
    Tony Romo MVP RC
    Dak Prescott Press Proof
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    I PM'ed you a list of Excalibur inserts I have, did you get it?
    yes I had them all Good Buddy but I liked these maybe we can work out a trade for the Mannings i liked the cards i listed above

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on