Disappointed with pro set stuff and then.....boom

Hi guys,

last week i went for a couple of more pieces for the Jackie Robinson/Montreal Royals collection. The other unexpected card collection became mine. Of course, you always toss aside those cheap pro set card but when you find one taped inside the cover of the album in a hard case, you ask yourself...what the heck is this ?

never herd of this...Gillis bloody nose...with a small skicker tagged with the numbers 400.00$, again what is this ?

http://s883.photobucket.com/user/bib...oclsm.jpg.html

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Some of those 90's error cards went for big money back then, presumably from master set collectors. Still do now depending on the card.

Here's an example of a sold version of yours. Not quite $400 anymore, but still good money for an error card.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1990-91-Pro-Set-246-Paul-Gillis-Bloody-Nose-Error-Jersey-Error-BECKETT-8-5-/132235627839?hash=item1ec9db8d3f:g:DLIAAOSw~FJZLsj L
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Have a pile of Pro Set waiting for me to go through later this summer. Hoping I find a copy of this card too.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

I believe that Pro Set was famous for errors, like posting the wrong stats or personal measurements of players on the back of their cards. A few other error cards were not supposed to be released, like the bloody nose of Paul Gillis. A number of sites list the card as pretty rare however there are a bunch on eBay right now if you are so inclined.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

Here's the Montreal Royals and the pro set card....just realizes that the album holds most sp if I look at the list online...
    IMG_4684 by Alain Livernoche, sur Flickr
    IMG_4763 by Alain Livernoche, sur Flickr