Box of 2017 Tribute Baseball: Quickest Redemption EVER and WOW!!!

A week ago I got a box of Tribute Baseball even though my heart was set on a box of Museum. Museum is one of my favorite products every year and from the breaks I saw of Tribute, I was not impressed due to the terrible allocation Topps is famous for. Before I got my box, I was pondering over a couple of other boxes like I always do and boy was I glad that I decided to get it.

Upon opening my box I did not realized that all over the cards were acetate and how nice they looked which is a big deal for me. My first five hits were autos of Trea Turner and a nice Jacob deGrom/25 and game used cards of Altuve, Mattingly and Big Papi. I noticed that one pack was thin and had a redemption card, so I saved that was last. I did the typical slow roll and BOOM BRYCE FREAKING HARPER RED AUTO/10!!!!!

Upon looking on eBay I realized that his autos/30 were live and were also redemptions so I figured that my card should not take that long and that it will most likely be in my possession shortly after the season is over. WRONG. I got the card yesterday and the funny thing is that Topps sent me an apology letter and a bonus auto for bad customer service in the past which initially had me puzzled. Then I remembered a few years ago that one of my boxes of Finest Football was shorted a hit, and they did nothing for me. I was kind about the situation so I guess karma paid off so they hooked me up!!!! Here is the Harper and it is such a gorgeous card and the Nats are my side PC so that is definitely a bonus!!

Last edited by chakhae1; 07-21-2017 at 04:00 PM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Nice hit, but I can't see the pic because of the new Photobucket bandwidth restrictions.

I suggest hosting pics on Flickr, Imgur, or some other site that doesn't have bandwidth limitations. Photobucket is terrible now since Yahoo took them over.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

ok, how do i post an image from flickr?

have a link up for now..going to check out imgur

Awesome Harper auto /10 ! Wow ! Congrats
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice hit...congrats. Also what base cards did you pull /

Rich
    Hidden Content
    Players I collect: Dansby Swanson,C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter,
    G.Maddux, T.Glavine,Mantle, H. Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Kris Bryant ALL Tribute Base

2012 Tribute base is complete.

i don't really trade on here, but my best base card was a pujols/50

Quote Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
    i don't really trade on here, but my best base card was a pujols/50
    ok thanks.
    Hidden Content
    Players I collect: Dansby Swanson,C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter,
    G.Maddux, T.Glavine,Mantle, H. Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Kris Bryant ALL Tribute Base

2012 Tribute base is complete.