Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Where will Kyrie Land?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Cleveland Indians

Exclamation Kyrie Leaving the Land?

Kyrie has made it known he wants to leave the Lebron show and search for greener pastures. Wants to be the top dog. Where will he go?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...land-cavaliers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

He can go fly a kite.

His cards are going in my next fire sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If he was a real man he'd find a team in the East to go to and try and beat Lebron.....but I don't think that is going to happen.

Also you should get a reward or something for going the extra distance with the poll and including all those teams.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kyrie is being extremely short-sighted imho ... if he wants to "be the man", why not just wait one year until LeBron bolts (I don't think LeBron is leaving Cleveland but everyone else seems to think he's going to the Lakers ... I think he finishes his career as a Laker but that may not be for 5+ years), add another Conference Title to his resume this coming season, and capitalize on the mega contract the Cavs will be able to offer him in the future (as if he's traded now, his new team will NOT be able to offer him as much)?

I also hear his preferred destination is San Antonio ... um ... he will be a second fiddle there as well as there is no way he will be "the man" with Kawhi on the team ... and his stats could suffer terribly in Popovich's system as Pop detests ball dominant players like Kyrie ...

The ONLY two teams that I can see pulling off a trade for Kyrie are the Knicks and Suns, though in the Knicks case, I think they'd need a third team involved as I doubt the Cabs want the young Knicks players sans Porzingis.

As I see it, the THREE best trades for not just the Cavs but the other teams are:

Cavs Trade: Kyrie, Shumpert, Frye, Tavares and Felder
    Cavs Receive: Carmelo and LaMarcus Aldridge
    Why: A starting lineup of LeBron/Jr Smith/ Carmelo/Love/Aldridge could beat the Warriors ...

Knicks Trade: Carmelo, Ntilikina, Hernangomez and 18' #1 pick
    Knicks Receive: Kyrie, Shumpert, Tavares and Felder
    Why: Kyrie and Porzingis would be a dynamic duo!

Spurs Trade: Aldridge
    Spurs Receive: Ntilikina, Hernangomez and Frye
    Why: The Spurs want to dump Adridge and getting two young studs and Frye's expiring contract is a nice return ... the Cavs could let the nicks #1 go to the Spurs to sweeten the pot if need be as well which would give the Spurs a king's ransom for Aldridge

----------------

TRADE TWO:

Cavs Trade: Kyrie, Shumpert and Channing Frye
    Cavs Receive: Boogie and Jru Holiday
    WHY: Jru/JR/LeBron/Love/Boogie with a bench of DRose/Korver/Jeff Green/RJ/Tristan is deep, talented and nasty!

Pelicans Trade: Boogie and Jru Holiday
    Pelicans Receive: Kyrie, Shumpert and Frye
    WHY: Kyrie and Anthony Davis could be the best young duo in all of basketball ... by far!
    ----------------

TRADE THREE:

Cavs Trade: Kyrie and Frye
    Cavs Receive: Eric Bledsoe and Josh Jackson
    Why: I hate this trade for the Cavs BUT Dan Gilbert may love it as if Josh Jackson blows up and LeBron leaves they could still have a "face of the franchise" type talent.

Suns Trade: Eric Bledsoe and Josh Jackson
    Suns Receive: Kyrie
    Why: Pairing Kyrie with Devin Booker gives the Suns a New Age Splash Brothers 2.0 duo ... and pairing those two bonafide stars with young up and comers like Bender, Chriss and Warren giives the Suns one of the youngest and most talented teams in the league, a team that could grow together and all come into their own right around the time the Warriors are fading out ...
    Last edited by Jameis1of1; 07-22-2017 at 05:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Per ESPN

Among several possibilities discussed in Irving's meeting with the Cavaliers, the San Antonio Spurs were raised as a preferred destination, league sources told ESPN. Irving said he'd also be willing to join the New York Knicks, Miami Heat and Minnesota Timberwolves, league sources said.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Per ESPN

Among several possibilities discussed in Irving's meeting with the Cavaliers, the San Antonio Spurs were raised as a preferred destination, league sources told ESPN. Irving said he'd also be willing to join the New York Knicks, Miami Heat and Minnesota Timberwolves, league sources said.

Spurs don't have the goods to trade for Kyrie ... the Cavs would demand Kawhi and that ain't happening.

The Wolves could trade Teague AND Wiggins for Kyrie and Shumpert ... but ... Teague can't be traded till December 15th so that makes it tough ... that's a pretty solid trade for both teams though as Kyrie/Shumpert/Butler/Taj/Towns is a nasty lineup ... and Teague/Wiggins/LeBron/Love/Tristan is very, very nice too.

As for the Heat, I believe just about the only deal the Cavs would agree to would be Kyrie, Shumpert and Frye for Whiteside, Dragic and Justise Winslow ... that would leave the Heat with Kyrie and a bunch of garbage ... Kyrie may actually love that as he could lead the NBA in scoring on such a garbage team ... and the Cavs would be loaded with Dragic/JR/LeBron/Love/Whiteside and Rose/Korver/Winslow/Green/Tristan ... and Richard Jefferson as their 11th man ... that's a deep team!