Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Predator fan missed out on free Stanley Cup tickets after ignoring twitter (OUCH)!!!!

Andrew Fudge won free tickets to watch the Nashville Predators play in the 2017 Stanley Cup Final. The only problem is, he didn't know he won them.

Back in June, the convienence store Twice Daily held a promotion where it would give away free tickets to the Stanley Cup Final. The rules, per the website, are as follows: "Visit a Twice Daily location and show your Twice Daily Preds Pride by taking a picture in your Preds Gold. Post on Twitter with #TDPreds to be entered to win tickets into Smashville."
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/news...61rsn21l653bbh
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    Hopefully the Preds make it up to him somehow. Like I know it was his fault for not checking his Twitter, but still. That's gotta sting.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    Hopefully the Preds make it up to him somehow. Like I know it was his fault for not checking his Twitter, but still. That's gotta sting.
    @creasecollector

If you read the article they did make it up to him. He lucky they did that lol.

DON
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

@creasecollector

DON
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    @creasecollector

DON
    I saw the tweet that he posted, I guess I missed that part!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I must be missing something I do not see a response from the Preds.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Maybe he saw it in another article?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Maybe he saw it in another article?

I did lol.

Here you go Mark:

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/l...final-tickets/

The Preds went public with their pity of Fudge just a few minutes later, sending a pair of sad emojis Fudge's way.
    So look in that link. Sorry for the confusion.
    @mq13

Don
    Hidden Content

Thanks Don. Are you going to the National?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mq13 View Post
    Thanks Don. Are you going to the National?
    Yes, I will be there with Mark, Stephen, and Brandyn set up at booth 1166 at a end of a aisle. See you there whenever you show up.

DON
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast