GENERAL QUESTION: Is there anyway to know if a 1/1 card has been pulled?

backstory: I am after the 17 gypsy queen glassworks boxtopper - black 1/1 - Marcus Stroman.

Is there anywhere to find the data on this besides just searching eBay (done) and scrolling through major sports card forums (oh hey, look we're here already - done)?

If you have it, why haven't you sold it to me yet? If you know where it is, why haven't you told me about it yet? If you haven't had either of these... thanks for reading and potentially letting me in on some straight knowledge which I may not have known!

Thanks,

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    You could also check COMC.com but outside of that if somebody pulls that card (I'm guessing it hasn't been pulled yet) it will be sold because most people aren't going to care for an oversized card of that player and would prefer cash for it.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I just recently redeemed a 2017 Bowman Platinum Cody Bellinger cuts auto 1/1 gold foil or superfractor. Waiting on Topps to ship.

I wish. Usually those higher-end cards surface eventually due to a lot of case breakers, but with 1/1's there's always the chance it gets buried in someone else's PC too.

I've tracked down some 1/1's years after the release, so they can be tracked down. But there is some luck involved.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 07-29-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price