Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    my football for your BASKETBALL?

    Looking for basketball for these, if anyone has any interest:


    /10




    /25 Looking for $70 SV on this

    Last edited by SHoCKBiZZLE; 07-25-2017 at 11:51 PM.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    SHoCKBIZZLE- Which of these would you trade for the Longley?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    SHoCKBIZZLE- Which of these would you trade for the Longley?
    I dont go by book value, so the only card here in the same ball park for me is the kaeperkick jumbo relic. The Longley only sells for a couple - a few dollars.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SHoCKBiZZLE View Post
    I dont go by book value, so the only card here in the same ball park for me is the kaeperkick jumbo relic. The Longley only sells for a couple - a few dollars.
    SHoCKBIZZLE- Thanks but I have no interest in that card.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    SHoCKBIZZLE- Thanks but I have no interest in that card.
    No worries. :)

  7. #6

  8. #7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on