Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dak Prescott Search

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dak Prescott Search

Does anybody have any suggestions for me on the best way (like certain packs for instance) to find autographed cowboys players, especially Dak or Zeke? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See shortprinted's Items on eBay Instagram:

Does anybody have any suggestions for me on the best way (like certain packs for instance) to find autographed cowboys players, especially Dak or Zeke? Thanks

1. Establish your budget
    2. Pick any 2016 Football product in that budget
    3. By the time you make it through 1 case of that product, you will get a Dak, Zeke, or Wentz. Maybe more than 1. (YMMV)

Cheaper options:

By the pack: Contenders and Optic (These are desirable cards too). Work out of the same box/case until you get one.

Get on ebay, or solicit trades from SCF. They severely over produced Dak/Zeke RC autos. With all the negative news lately (Dak and the autopen, Zeke investigation) there are people getting rid of them and the hype is long gone on the 2016 rookie class.
    Last edited by kdnist; 07-24-2017 at 09:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

If you only want cards of certain players, then I would stay away from packs and boxes. You can open a ton of wax (I guess it's mostly foil these days) and never hit who your after. And what some of todays products go for by the box, it can be very expensive.

I don't think theres anywhere that competes with ebay for player collectors, with places like Check Out My Cards as supplemental options to go for lower end cards without paying shipping on them one by one.

Topps used to have their LCS program where certain Jumbo boxes (basic Topps and Bowman) were more likely to have a local hit. I got a few good Broncos over the years that way.

And while I had my hits from boxes from Playoff, Panini, UD, etc, over the years, I don't ever recall any of them running a program like that.

I am not aware of Panini running anything like that, but I mostly just build my collection on ebay these days.

Honestly, thats where you want to be set up if your going to be a player collector. All the better cards end up there, and if your careful, you can get excellent cards at very good prices.

It takes a lot of the fun of opening packs (pretty much ALL of that fun), but if you don't want to also collect the rest of the league, and really want to focus on specific players, ebay is the place you need to be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think any product has a greater chance to pull an autograph of a specific person let alone the two most popular rookies from last year as they should be in all the Panini products.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you only want cards of certain players, then I would stay away from packs and boxes. You can open a ton of wax (I guess it's mostly foil these days) and never hit who your after. And what some of todays products go for by the box, it can be very expensive.

I don't think theres anywhere that competes with ebay for player collectors, with places like Check Out My Cards as supplemental options to go for lower end cards without paying shipping on them one by one.

Topps used to have their LCS program where certain Jumbo boxes (basic Topps and Bowman) were more likely to have a local hit. I got a few good Broncos over the years that way.

And while I had my hits from boxes from Playoff, Panini, UD, etc, over the years, I don't ever recall any of them running a program like that.

I am not aware of Panini running anything like that, but I mostly just build my collection on ebay these days.

Honestly, thats where you want to be set up if your going to be a player collector. All the better cards end up there, and if your careful, you can get excellent cards at very good prices.

It takes a lot of the fun of opening packs (pretty much ALL of that fun), but if you don't want to also collect the rest of the league, and really want to focus on specific players, ebay is the place you need to be.

I totally agree with this as well. For the amount of boxes/packs you might buy before you hit a zeke or dak, you can go online and probably buy 2 or 3 of the exact card you want. I shopped last night for those names, and prices are down. You can even land NT RPAs at a discount right now. If all this news blows over, and they have another prolific season, expect those prices to climb again. Heck its the cowboys, zeke could go to jail for a season, sell drugs, then come back and have a 20 TD season and his value would hit an all time high.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any specially valued cards in particular? Ebay right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any specially valued cards in particular? Ebay right?

It all depends on your budget. I would recommend starting with National Treasures RPA and a Contenders Rookie Ticket if that is in your price range. Those are chased by most collectors and considered the rookie cards to own. Others to consider would be the Optic Rated Rookies which came about in 2016 and sell rather nicely. Immaculate, Impeccable, Spectra, Absolute, Prizm are all desirable too. Check out the link before and see what you like! Cause thats what really matters if its going to sit in your collection.

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/d...t-rookie-cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have few nice dak hits if ur interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jwilla27 PM me

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Buy a non-auto'd Dak card and forge his signature ... that's no less legit than his autopen cards ...

In all seriousness, I would say just snap up what you want on eBay and in a non Probstein/Pwcc auction as you will most likely pay the least amount of money that way.

I have no qualms with buying from Prob/PWCC if they have a card I want but auctions through them usually run higher than an auction through some eBay'er with a (50) feedback, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast