Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What the wierdest thing that come up in your search when you looked up a card.

Just had to share as i was looking cards up all days getting familiar with prices and gauging n/a's before the National begins. So I type the following up for a quick eBay search:

[U]stanislav galiev m28 white ice/U]

Here what came up as well as 4 cards:

[B]Men's Soft Ice Silky Thong with Buckle Bikini Underwear waist 28"-34"/32"-38"/B]

Anyone else have a similar experience.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I seem to remember once seeing a child's doll in a Habs jersey with it's head ripped off. Although, that may have been a nightmare I had...

I'll just mention that Mike Hoffman (Sens FW) isn't just a hockey player and that his doppelgänger's art is er.... suggestive.
    Looking for: Jean-Gabriel Pageau (Main PC), Erik Karlsson (Secondary PC)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by subban7677 View Post
    I seem to remember once seeing a child's doll in a Habs jersey with it's head ripped off. Although, that may have been a nightmare I had...
    That crazy to say the least. Hopefully, it was just a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by cardscardscards View Post
    I'll just mention that Mike Hoffman (Sens FW) isn't just a hockey player and that his doppelgänger's art is er.... suggestive.
    I will have to see what I find if anything.

DON
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Men's Soft Ice Silky Thong with Buckle Bikini Underwear waist 28"-34"/32"-38"

Anyone else have a similar experience.

DON
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post

LOL!

don
    Hidden Content

Well, I collect Yvan Cournoyer and there appears to be a male bodybuilding model with the same name who likes showing off his butt so you can imagine I have to be careful when I'm searching for cards at work.

Nothing like the exposed things you all are finding, but when you search Clutterbuck you get everything from cards to Children's books, to old war letters.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monkey View Post
    Well, I collect Yvan Cournoyer and there appears to be a male bodybuilding model with the same name who likes showing off his butt so you can imagine I have to be careful when I'm searching for cards at work.
    Hilarious!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I get Japanese art when doing a search for Oshie.
    99-00 Exclusives: 300/305 (98.4%)
    Hidden Content (Or Hidden Content ) / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast