Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Buying Buying Buying Vintage Frank Robinson & Jim Bunnings

i collect 2 players. frank Robinson and Jim Bunning. I'm looking for vintage cards and modern autos that are in high grades. I'm looking for oddball stuff like Post card, Kahns Weiner cards, cut outs and just about everything that is gradable. Only modern stuff that I collect is autos. Love vintage and odd ball stuff. If you have something that fits my wants please let me know. thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    sent pm

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfan View Post
    i collect 2 players. frank Robinson and Jim Bunning. I'm looking for vintage cards and modern autos that are in high grades. I'm looking for oddball stuff like Post card, Kahns Weiner cards, cut outs and just about everything that is gradable. Only modern stuff that I collect is autos. Love vintage and odd ball stuff. If you have something that fits my wants please let me know. thanks
    Collecting Baseball Trout, Posey, Machado, Bryant, Topps Chrome Mantle HRH Refractors
    Baseball Set building needs Topps 1965,1966,1968,1969
    Trading for baseball from 1960-1975 nr mint
    Hockey Vintage Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

I have a Frank Robinson auto available. It is posted on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...uto-s-FOR-SALE - I also have these "vintage" Frank Robinson cards available:

1984 TOPPS #171 and 1972 TOPPS #100

I have two Frank Robinson autos for sale/trade. A 1999 Sports Illustrated Autograph Collection and a 2002 Donruss Elite Series Legends. In my opinion, both are gradeable.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I have a Frank Robinson auto available. It is posted on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...uto-s-FOR-SALE - I also have these "vintage" Frank Robinson cards available:

1984 TOPPS #171 and 1972 TOPPS #100
    Wouldnt mind seeing the the elite

Quote Originally Posted by gmessick2 View Post
    I have two Frank Robinson autos for sale/trade. A 1999 Sports Illustrated Autograph Collection and a 2002 Donruss Elite Series Legends. In my opinion, both are gradeable.
    What autos do you have ?

Quote Originally Posted by HOCIMAN View Post
    sent pm
    Will check it out and let you know if interested.

I don't have a scanner and right now i am having trouble uploading my photos from my phone. But you can go to to the link below which looks just like mine. Mine is numbered to 2500. The one below says it is numbered to 250 and 2500, not sure what he means. LMK if interested. Frank Robinson 2002 Donruss Elite Series Legends Auto #d 153/250 - ORIOLES /2500
    Last edited by gmessick2; 07-26-2017 at 11:30 PM.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Ok, i found out what the link above means. Only the first 250 cards were signed, even though it is serial numbered to 2500. Mine is number 129/2500.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast