Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading My Sports For your Vinyl and Non Sports Sets

Going a little sideways with collecting interests. I am trading my sport cards for your complete set non sports cards, 45's and LP's. Please stop reading now if all you are interested in is game worn jersey cards, auto's and the like. Sorry, I just do not have those. Condition and year not overly concerning (bur of course, I'm curious). As far as records go, I simply love it for the artwork and the memories it gives me. Especially on the larger LP's. I guess you can say the same thing about the non-sports card sets too. Of course we will trade right down the middle, postage also a consideration for both of us. So what do you have? What might you be looking for? Perhaps we can help each other out and make some space in our basement in the meantime:). Drop me a communication here or for a faster response, hit me up at [email protected] , as I am not always on the board. Of course, all trades will be posted here. Thanks for the read.

God Bless - Billy Keenan

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

Bills Happy Zone - Would especially like to trade for these;

Music - Beatles (as a group or single members), Van Halen, Queen, Sammy Hagar, Freddie Mercury, Eagles, David Lee Roth, Eddie and the Cruisers, John Cafferty

Non Sports Cards - M.A.S.H., The Honeymooners, Star Trek

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

Vinyl(ALL of these are in VG condition record wise and play fine throughout, Unless noted):

Journey-Frontiers/Escape LPs
    A Flock of Seagulls-Listen LP
    Corey Hart-The Boy In The Box LP(still in shrink wrap, has hype sticker, and absolutely MINT poster)
    Night Ranger-Midnight Madness LP

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have any of those. Cool. What are you looking for in trade? What value do you put on the lot?

God Bless - Billy